Class D..The Batillion of Defects

Hey guys..thanks for the wait...

Let's start...

KIYO POV

"So...Hirata..what's it about..?"i asked him who invited me and Hana to his class after the school...Hana banded together as the club activities have been suspended...for the mid terms...and i was hoping if i will follow my usual crusade of books with Hiyori...but she seems busy for her own class study purposes...

"Yea..I had a favor to ask of you 2...Please consider it..?"

"It depends on the request.."

"Ahh..that's correct...you see..we have got some problems in our hands....we were hoping if you could lend a hand with tutoring..for some students...?"

"How many..?"

"It's not much...only 3..?"

"Can i assume these 3 are under the red line...?"

"Yes...and it seems they are unwilling to cooperate for the after class tutor sessions our class holds..."

"Why do you think they will listen to us..if your own classmates can't convince them...?"i asked an obvious question..

"I just had a hunch...and you guys sure can find a way to have them cooperate..."he expectantly stated...he's way too optimistic

"Can't know for sure..."i gestured

"Haha...sure..but ..trying doesn't hurt.."he nervously giggled..

"Maybe..."

"So..Hirata kun...who are they...?"Hana finally spoke..

"Ahh..it's sudo kun,Ike kun and Yamauchi kun...."just when i thought it couldn't get any worse..
And Hana made a disgusted face to it...obviously..i don't blame her..

"Ah...Mizuki san..i can promise you..they'll surely behave...this time..."he worriedly said...

"I won't exactly agree with that Hirata kun..."

"Please Mizuki san...if they dare misbehave....you can just refuse it...but please consider it till the situation calls for it..."he pleaded..

"Haah..fine..."she reluctantly agreed..

"I am very grateful for it..."he smiled relieved ...Hirata definitely is a genuinely good guy..it kind of hurts to turn him down..but i won't help someone at my own cost...and it's not like we have been friends for long...

"Hirata..i am up for it..but i have a condition...only if you agree..."at my words he's mood seem dampened...but he sure must have expected that...

"Yes..i will definitely try to fulfil it if it's within my powers..."

"It's nothing much...i just want a sort of cope pact...you definitely know we have very few students...so i was hoping in return if you could provide us with some manpower if we ever ask for it..."

"Ahh...yes..that's definitely true...don't worry Ayanokoji kun...i will gladly assist you along with our class..."he seemed relieved....he must've expected me to ask for points...but that's not important for us now...looking at it from my perspective...we have a huge allotement of points..but i need some soilders at my disposal...and it also helps to investigate some students...

"So...when do you want it...?"Hana asked..

"It would be great if we could start now..."