End Of The Hubristic Nagumo

This one's gonna be fun....and i already said i will have Touka deal with Nagumo...so don't get disheartened...

Guys here's a short summary....i will make up some names randomly...to fit my story...they will be involved to some extent in this one...and i will name some of them as X And Y....

Ichiro Yamamoto of 2B:got expelled by Nagumo due to false sexual harassment case by Ito Hinata of 2C

Ito Hinata:forced by Nagumo to trap and charge Ichiro for harassment

X:one of the trio 2nd years who was forced to give up his points by Kiyo and plays major role in this eventplay..

Let's begin

NAGUMO POV (11th May suspension over)

Damn..Damn..Damn that twerp Shirogune...i spent the last week only cursing that bastard over......i just became a little careless last time...but i won't do that ever infront of him again....

With those thoughts i left for school....
Midway i saw gazes lingering on me...obviously i am so popular that even my week suspension struck them surprised...don't worry Shirogune..the humiliation that i have endured for now..you will have to pay a 100 fold now...

If you weren't an idiot enough to simply report me ..it would have been way better for you...literally he didn't hear my warning of the entire 2nd year being under me...i can't wait to see his defeated face...and i reached my class..all the gazes were on me...but this wasn't there usual ones of respect and fear
...more like of disgust and mockery..

"Hey..Nagumo..i didn't know you like to cuddle teddies..when you're asleep..."my classmate giggled....wait...teddies...

"Are you in your right mind idiot....?"i asked grabbing his collar....

"Wait...why are you ganging up on me...it's just on the airs....."..in the airs?...right then i noticed Nazuna snickering toward me....

"Nazuna....what's with that face...?"i asked

"Hoh...don't tell me you don't know....ms fairy Nagumo Miyabi....fuhfuh.."what ..the ...heck..

"What the hell are you talking about...?"i frowned....right then another one intervened..

"And Nagumo..i didn't know you were a whore either...who knew you were a prostitute....i admit you are a pretty boy...but it's so shocking..and on top that you have a crush on fukayashi sensei(plot convenience) ...that old hag..hahahaha.."he giggled.....what the fuck is going on...on that remark Nazuna burst into laughter....the audacity of this fool...i grabbed her collar..

"It would be better if you stop that ridiculous laughter of yours ..and start spilling...."

"Hah..now you're assaulting me....ms fairy..who likes to play with teddy bears..."damn..stop that smirk...and what the heck is going on...

"What the heck is going on...?"i demanded..

"Fine fine..little ms fairy...take a look at this..."she then fiddled with her phone and passed it to me....

"What the hell....?"i scrolled through the entire school forum....

What the heck....my picture fitted on a little girl...

my picture fitted on a little girl