MID TERMS

Thanks for the wait folks..

Here we go...

KIYO POV

The day one high schooler fears the most is knocking on our doors..yes..

Exams..

But especially in the special grounds of the elite school which i enroled in along with my 2 childhood friends and my sister...

Tokyo metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High school

It is even more menacing..
Yes..if you fail any exam..then you will be faced with the havoc of expulsion...
Which can be spine chilling...and a disgrace for one...

With those thoughts i locked my door with my keycard and left for my class....
I tagged along Touka..

"Hey,..let's go.."He came toward me..

"Yeah..anyway Touka,how did that case with Ichiro senpai go..?"i asked curiously...

"Well,it went well...He was called back 2 days ago evening...he was so happy he fell on his knees infront of me..and snorted for straight 2 minutes....weeping his tears of joy and thankfulness..."

"...what was your response...?"

"Well...i just was so embarrassed infront of the faculty members that i just stood there stagnant...i left after he was taken to talk with the administration ....but he did say he will help.me anyway i ask to return the favour..."

"I see..."

"Anyway,you exchanged those mid term papers with class D...didn't you..?"he completely saw through me...

"..well yeah.."

"So..what are you upto..?"

"You'll see.."

"Guess so.."

"And..i heard from Aashina senpai...you offered aid...didn't you..?"i asked...

"Yeah..you got me,...i just thought i will be bored ...so i thought of playing with 2nd years rather....."

"I see,..you did it because you wanted some extra point resources...."at my words he slightly chuckled...

"Yea...you completely read me,..i thought we will transfer Eichiro to our class by end of our graduation....so i know we might need more points..."how thoughtful...

"How holistic...you feel like a different person...you're Touka...right..?"i asked placing my hands on his forehead while smirking....he looked embarrassed...

"Shut it..."he slapped it away...

Just like that our pointless yet interesting chitchat continued till we ventured into a certain idiot on our way....