A FRUITLESS ENDEAVOR

Thanks for the wait folks...

Hope you enjoy...

KIYO POV

"So..I guess i need to roam around a bit with Kushida and the others for this week.."..i said to Touka and the others after the day was over....let's see if anyone can find a solution to this quest...

"Have fun then.."Touka smirked..

"Hah..!what fun..?"Hana uttered confused...

"Hana,he means to say that Kiyo nii san can see potential candidates in their class, if they can come with a reasonable solution to this predicadement Sudo kun is in....and Touka kun ..pls be a little elaborative will you..?"Kiyone plugged in....and instructed...to which he averted his sight still smirking....honestly...of all us 4 he is the only troublemaker....

"I see.."she realised..

"Well,it is what it is...and you will enjoy the council juridiction next tuesday..."i said to Touka..

"Let's see how it turns out...shall we?"he turned his back and started walking and so did the other 2...

"Let's see..about that.."i muttered...

CLASS D KIYO POV..

"So,about this case Kushida..?"i reached her class and seems quite a number are still on the chase..and some were confused by my arrival...

"Aah..Ayanokoji kun,glad you came...Hey Hirata kun..actually Sudo kun and i discussed this matter with Ayanokoji kun..last night..and thanfully he agreed to help without any terms..isn't that just great...?"she happily stated to her class....at her words Hirata and the girls sure seemed happy and excited for some reason...

"Is that so..we are very grateful for your help Ayanokoji kun..."Hirata chimed..

"Don't worry,i just thought Sudo seemed to be telling the truth and this case is kind of an enigma..so i just tagged along as i am a clubless guy..."

"Even so...we are still very grateful for your assistance.."

"You're welcome...i guess.."

"So,Kushida..where do you want to begin this search..?"i asked..

"Huh.!.we are going with Kushida chan...."Ike splurted..

"Yeah..you can join Hirata's group.."Yamauchi yelled..

"Hey,you 2 are being disrespectful to him.."Kushida said..to which they were taken back..

"You gross perverts..."Karuizawa splurted...

"You can join our group Ayanokoji kun..."Hirata said....well i have no interest in whatsoever what they will do..i will go with Kushida rather...it has the greatest chance to lure out Thorny bitch to this group....i am thinking of providing her a chance to prove her little superiority..

"Nah..i am fine with Kushida and her group...and she was the one who asked me...and Their group has the least members.."kushida,Tanaka,and duo perverts...

"You can join as you like Ayanokoji kun..."Hirata happily obliged..but girls seemed disappointed for some reason...especially Satou..

"Shall we go then..?"i asked...and finally all 5 of us ventured for the quest for the hunt of an inexistant witness...we 3 walked frontrow whereas the other 2 were whispering among themselves in the back side...

"Hey Tanaka..didn't Horikita assist you guys..?"i asked..midway.

"Well,she just walked away.."he nervously chuckled..