THE STUDENT COUNCIL II

Thanks for the wait....i finished this one rather quick

Let's go

Kiyo pov

2ND MAY

I woke up as usual and got to our usual training sessions......
But from yesterday things have gotten interesting.....
We got famous...so all eyes on us....and i checked the school forums...Rumors have been rambling about the rest 8 inexistant class S students....
Unfortunately our farce won't work much long....all will be over due to that damn swimming competition...we could still lie about them being in class...but obviously then next month when we won't lose c.p becoz of it..it will be unveiled...we will just delay the undeniable.....

And some will try to knock our doors every day hunting down for the inexistant classmates of mine.....

Moving on i have investigated yesterday and looks like only the 1st year and s.c knows about the class... the rest of the years have been kept aloof about it....yet...obviously the rumors won't take long to reach their ears.....

Pondering over these things i reached my class a later than usual....and looks like some curious souls are still
Lingering around...huh...

We 4 kept our chattering on about the incidents from yesterday.....

"Wait...you got 4 million from that prez...for that video..?"Hana asked curiously...

"..Well ..it's not much..and i didn't want to get on his bad side..by keeping my demands high..it will be better in the long run.."i replied

"So ...how much is our current class..balance..?"Kiyone asked...

"Let's see...we pooled about 400,000 from each of us from our allowances...plus i got 2,2 million from those 3 Senpais and 4 mil from president...it jots down to more than 7 million..."i replied...

"..Woah..that's a heavy sum ... ...but at minimum we can only pool 800,000 per month...should we look for more income sources....?"Hana asked

"...yeah..we should....joining clubs could be one way...or how about pick up work for others...or our only sources could be signing contracts....or blackmailing others....."i replied....

We kept on chattering for some time and the time was almost for the homeroom...
With that Saki Sensei had arrived and the homeroom started....

KIYONE POV

The homeroom was over...and saki sensei had left already....but i suddenly heard an annoncement....from our indoorclass speakers....

"Sorry for the intrusion..I'm The student council president Manabu Horikita..i'll like to inform you all that the vacant position for the vice president has been filled.From today onwards along side the Vice president Miyabi Nagumo..,Touka Shirogune of class 1-S has been appointed as the 2nd vice president of the student coucil....you all can discuss school matters with him..he is required to appear in the council office at this moment...
Furthermore Kiyone Ayanokoji of Class 1S,Kohei Katsuragi of class 1A,and Honami Ichinose of Class 1B are requested to come to the council office...That's all.......

So it's likely for the interview ...moreover...all of us were shocked....Mostly Hana and me

"Touka ....what's it about?"kiyo nii asked......with a slight shocked expression....

"Yeah..Touka kun...when did it happpen...?"i asked....wait ..he's smirking...

"...surprise .."he chuckled then"......sorry for not telling about it guys...but i got an interview with the president yesterday..during our swimming classes....i was just here 10 minutes before you guys woke me up....the President was quite desperate for a new vice president member....."he replied while smirking....but.. didn't we put the application ..only that morning...i wasn't called that time....