Gauging Nagumo and Smug Loli

Guys ..i am not good with titles so i just put any random..

Anyway lets start...

Kiyo pov..3rd May

As usual I did my daily routine and went my way to the class....yesterday was just a normal hangout...some shopping,eating,and some normal things...we mid way stumbled upon Kushida's group and chatted fir some time for some congratulatory and some appreciation and grouped up for sometime and parted with them.....
Looks like Kushida is popular...when i say popular..i mean like she is on the same par as Ichinose or better...i admit she got looks and a figure...her social skills are top notch and has a higher influence...i wonder if she just keeps that fake smile of her latched on her to just get to be others friends...and ofcourse keep them under their control....Touka can now manipulate Ichinose as she will be her secretary..then i should find a way to get Kushida under my thumb....well i need to be patient...gotta look for the opportunity...

Anyway i should get into some club...naah i can just spend time reading in the library..i investigated some senpais about the prizes for club competition...and it's low...so not interested....Hana decided that she will take in Art club as it serves to kill time for her as Kiyone will be in the council from today....

Speaking of council..We got pretty good information yesterday....
So these special exams are for real..Touka said that they are major ways for class gaining points...and it covers many grounds along with physical and academic abilities.....

With those thoughts i reached my class and started discussing as usual about the information from yesterday.....it was very critical information which was not even available to the 3rd years....

With that Saki Sensei arrived and the lecture started as usual....

And just like everyday the classes ended...

With that

"Well.Kiyo ni san we will be heading then.."and like that those 3 went there way ...2 for council and 1 for art club... i decided to head to the library

Just as yesterday i saw some busy in studying and

Just as yesterday i saw some busy in studying and ....i had already borrowed the books from the library...Hiyori suggested yesterday and brought along some...in my bag..i headed for any suitable silent place ...and found Hiyori already there...and went to her...

"Hey...Hiyori...do you come here daily..?"..

"Ahh.. Kiyotaka kun...glad to see you here...well not daily..i just come here in my free time.......so do you come daily...?"

"Not daily...i have got free time...so i just thought of continuing the books i borrowed yesterday..."i said showing her the collection she suggested...i was only able to read for 40 minutes yesterday...not much...as i had to go on to the hangout