SWIMMING COMPETITION

Thanks for the wait...

Hope you folks enjoy...😁😁

Let's begin..

TOUKA POV(SET UP..CHAIRMAN OFFICE)..MORNING 10:00..DATE ..13 MAY)

"So..Mr Chairman..as Ito senpai admitted ..that the harassment case was a false one and she wishes to withdraw it...i would like to propose that the victim..Ichiro Yamamoto..who was expelled due to this conduct..be given the opportunity to come back to the school..."i said..

"Is that so...i fear it is not simple as that Shirogune..."Chairman said

"I clearly understand..but we have provided you with sufficient evidence that Ichiro senpai was fully innocent in that entire ordeal...he was trapped by Nagumo..and got expelled.."

"Yes..from the evidence that has been ..presented..it's crystal clear that he was expelled for an uncommitted crime..and it's Nagumo kun's and Ito san's fault for setting this misconduct....."he paused..then continued "it's a bit complicated, as such case has never been reported to the school..it's a tough decision..."he replied while making a thinking position...

"It's a tough decision..but in this case the expellee..was never in fault and it's proven...the school can make an exception here as this is a new type of case that it has encountered...."

"Yes...you are correct..but ...."he paused and continued "..he can be brought back only if some conditions are met..."

"You mean..that Ichiro senpai hasn't revealed anything about the school system to anyone...and if he has..he won't be brought back..."i said..he was shocked and the fret Ito senpai was shocked too...but the chairman smiled and continued..

"Yes..you're correct...only if that criteria is met...an exception is possible..."

"I thought so...so then ..it's upto him that he get readmitted or not.."i said to which he nodded..

With that everything went well and chairman agreed to send that proposal to Ichiro and then...i need to chitchat a bit...

"You can leave now..Ito Hinata...you have been assigned with your 3 month suspension....and all your points has been retrieved by the school ....be extremely careful and refrain from committing such acts in near future..."

"Y-yes...i will never do such acts in future...hope you can forgive my insolence.."she said and chairman nodded...and she left finally...he most likely knows i want to talk to himm...

"I am assuming you have some questions Shirogune..."

"So...Mr sakayanagi....can i assume you wished us 4 to compete against the other classes as to serve as a memorable experience for us...or are you just that confident of students enroled in other classes...?"i asked

"Fufu...i'll leave it upto your imagination ....but ...now..i have a question.."he paused and put his hands on his chin.."how was your 1st month..here..and what do you 4 think about this school...?"

"Well...how do i say it...."i paused and made a thinking position.."it definitely is a unique...domain for a high schooler...not something just anyone can survive....but that's only a feeder for the fun....i am looking forward to what this school will throw at us..."

"..You children are definitely something else....fufu...and rest assured..you will definitely enjoy your time here.."

"Is it so....one more thing Chairman...tell me Your daughter..when did she visit that place...?"he was stunned..