Everything Seems Legit

An hour later, Sam was happy to find himself pinned to a light pole by a very enthusiastic teenage girl. Lydia was pressed against him and she was kissing him like she needed his mouth in order to breathe. Sam put both hands on her hips and held on.

Nearby he heard Donnie and Jamie panting as they slurped and gasped their way into the grass. Lydia kissed Sam's chin, then, and he lost track of Donnie and Jamie altogether as Lydia's lips moved to his neck.

Lydia bit his earlobe and Sam was just starting to wonder how far this was going to go when he realized he had to pee. Not now, not now! He scolded himself and tried to convince himself he could hold it for a while but even as he thought it, he knew he couldn't.

How do you tell a girl you have to pee when she is sucking your earlobe? Sam wasn't sure what the proper etiquette was but he knew he needed to say something soon. Going to the bathroom was going to be more difficult very soon.

Sam kissed Lydia's neck where it met her shoulder. "Hey," he whispered. Lydia stopped trying to consume his ear and she looked at him. "Don't hate me, k, but I need to run to the boys' room really quickly."

Lydia ran her tongue along his jawline and nipped at his chin with her teeth. "You don't need to go right now, do you?"

Sam fought back a whine and caught her by the shoulders. "I'm sorry, I really do. I'll come right back." Lydia pouted.

"You'll come right back?"

"Definitely," Sam repeated.

Lydia kissed his lips again and flicked her tongue over his bottom lip. "Promise?"

Sam nodded enthusiastically. "Mm-hm!"

Lydia took a step back. "Ok, but hurry. I'm bored."

Sam nodded again and took off toward the bathroom.

***

Ana rested her head on Josh's shoulder. She couldn't stop smiling. This was, quite possibly, the best day of her entire life. When the Ferris wheel operator opened the gate, Josh climbed out first and helped Ana climb out. Then he relaced his fingers with hers. "There's a concert over on the main stage. Wanna go?"

"Ok," Ana replied.

Josh led the way and they got lucky and found two seats together near the front. The band was good. Surprisingly good. Ana had never heard of them and she got the impression that they were local, but they really knew what they were doing. They played some of their own songs but also did a bunch of covers and soon she and Josh were standing and jumping and singing along.

A bunch of teenagers moved to the empty area right in front of the stage and began dancing and knocking into each other. Ana and Sam joined them. The band did an amazing cover of one of Ana's favorite songs and she whooped and began to belt the lyrics along with the singer. Josh put his arms around her and squeezed her to him. Ana laughed and then they both sang the chorus.

They were flushed and sweaty and breathing heavily when the band announced that they were going to take a ten-minute break. Ana and Josh squeezed through the crowd and headed over to a stand that was selling sodas. Josh bought two and handed one to Ana.

Ana took it and smiled. "Thanks, Josh."

Josh tilted his head to the side and smiled. "It is my pleasure."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finished the 1st rough draft. After this, there are six parts left.  I will be publishing a chapter every day from now until the end.  If you notice any spelling or grammar issues. I'd be grateful if you'd point them out.  This is really just a first draft, but I'd like it to be as clean as possible before I submit it to #ONC2022.  I'll read it out loud from start to finish this week because that helps me catch typos, but I appreciate additional sets of eyes.  Thanks!