luther

11.09.2000
eleventh. september. two thousand.

(note; they're all equals, they're names are number, but only because hargreeves insisted in doing so... they are not treated according to their numbers, everyone's equal.)

WHEN THE raven academy were eleven, they were moved from United Kingdom to United States of America.

"Why are we even moving?" said young Riya with her thick british accent.

"How am i supposed to know? you know dad doesn't tell us anything until the very end." Tyler answered her his accent same as his adoptive sister.

"Time to go children." announced Alastor Walton.

"Let's go hun." Tyler said while hooking his hand with his sister.

"I call dibs on sitting with Harry!" Riya screamed as soon as they reached their private plane.

"Not fair asshat!" Cole screamed at his sister.

"Language." their father said.

"Sorry dad" Cole said, "I want to sit with Harry!" he whispered yelled.

"They love me!" Harry screamed and made his way towards Cole and Riya, "aw i love you guys too" Harry teased.

"You know they only want to sit with you cause you're the only one who doesn't start a fight or annoy them? basically your the calmest one." teased Sydney.

"They still love me! and i'm the funny one syd" Harry said again and made all his siblings laugh.

"Of course we do sweetie." smiled Riya.

"You know what, i'll sit with Harry and you two sit together." Tyler said and grabbed Harry.

"Nooooo!" both Cole and Riya screamed dramatically and laughed.

"Enough fun kids, buckle up your seatbelt's, we're leaving!" Alastor smiled at his children.

"Let's go." Cole pulled Riya and both of them sat together.

-x-

"Talk to me! you're so boring, it hasn't even been thirty minutes and you're reading again!" complained Cole.

"shush! Cedric and Harry are talking!" Riya shushed her brother.

"Harry Potter can wait, talk to me!" Cole said.

Riya sighed and closed her book, "what do you want to talk about?"

"I just want to spend time with my lovely sister of course." Cole smiled and Riya rolled her eyes but returned the gesture.

After thirty minutes of talking about random nonsense they ended playing truth or dare with the rest of the siblings.

"Okay! I got one for Goldie, who is the weirdest person you have shapeshifted as?" Tyler laughed.

"i tried to become Mary Kate Olsen, but then Riya and Harry came into my room and broke my concentration, so i ended up with, Riya, Mary Kate, Harry" Goldie said and rolled on the floor laughing.

"Oh my god! I remember that! that was quite funny." Harry said.

Riya laughed as she looked at her family in awe, everyone of them she loved so much.

-x-

"I won!" Sydney screamed at Riya, who just lost in hand cricket for the fifth time!

"I'm better at real cricket." mumbled Riya, "well that might be right, but you suck at this!" sydney screamed in victory.

"You know what? i'll win for you!" Tyler said and started playing with Sydney.

"You better win brother, it's both our prides we're talking about!!!!!"

"I'm quite aware of that." Tyler said.

It was a close match, all the siblings gathered around to see who was winning.

"I put my money on Syd." said Cole.

"My bet's on Tyler." goldie answered back.

"I'm team Tyler obviously, but you guys don't have any money for the bet." Riya laughed.

"True, but Syd is so winning." Marcus chimed.

"Take that loser!" Tyler laughed.

"Team ri- ty for the win lovelies!!!" Riya screamed, "that's my best friend!" she cheered as if it were real cricket.

(ri is pronounced as ree and not rie)

Tyler and Riya stood next to each other and did their awfully long handshake, "you guys are so weird." Marcus laughed, "as if you're not!" whined Tyler.

"I'm sleepy!" Tyler yawned and they heard a bunch of me too's, "let's get some sleep ah?" he asked and grabbed Riya as they went to their respective seats.

They all ended up switching, now; Cole and Sydney were sitting together, Goldie, Marcus and Harry were sitting together, Tyler and Riya sat together.

Out of all her siblings, Riya and Tyler were the closest, they were literally the same people. Riya and Tyler were inseparable.

-x-

09.6.2010

nineth. june. two thousand ten.

Riya came out of her house, the uncut grass pierced her feet even though she wore shoes.

This was definitely the worst times Riya had after ben's death...

She didn't think she would go through this again... this soon.

"I can't do this Diego." Riya choked.

"yes, you can." he said and rubbed her back.

"No, no, no it hurts! it hurts so much! make it stop. please make it stop" she begged to no one in particular as she fell on the ground.

Klaus came up to her and both him and diego helped Riya on her feet.

"We're here okay?" Klaus said softly, "every step of the way." he gave her a sad smile.

why was she the one who survived?

dark thoughts roamed Riya's mind.

-x-

thats the first chapter yayayyy!

did you like the family?

dw they'll be here in the books hehe

lmaoo i didn't even realise until i
started writing that
i casted the flash in this but gave
someone else his powers haha