cole

Present day

AFTER RIYA tried to talk Dave out of joining the army, she went to Elliot's place to see if someone figured out how to stop doomsday 2.0.

"The fuck happened here?" she muttered when she saw oga for oga written with blood.

"Uh, hello, Olga?" Luther spoke, "What should I say?" 

Riya sped upstairs and saw someone covered in a blanket.

"Holy shit." Riya muttered when she saw Elliot's body.

"Who did this?" she asked loud enough so that the boys can hear.

"Olga Foroga." Diego answered loudly.

"Just...Excuse me, ma'am. Um, I was just wondering... What? My name? Is, uh, Luther Hargreeves, and..."

"Idiots, the murderer wouldn't write their names." Riya tried to stop but Diego snatched the phone.

"You killed one of ours, Olga, now we're coming after you. You will be dead by nightfall." Diego threatened.

"Hey. It's Öga För Öga, idiots. Swedish for "an eye for an eye." It means the Swedes killed Elliott." Five said.

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Diego said and cut the phone.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Riya asked.

"Irrelevant."

"We would've gotten there."

"Nah." Riya laughed.

Five changed and cleaned himself up before throwing in the bomb.

"So I found a way home."

"What? How?" Luther asked.

"All the details are irrelevant, but... I made a deal to get back to our timeline." Five answered.

"What about doomsday?" Diego asked.

"Won't happen."

"And the 2019 apocalypse?" Luther asked this time.

Everything will be back to normal. All right? Now, no more questions. We gotta go. We have to find the others, right

"Yeah." Luther agreed.

"Luther, you get Allison."

"Okay." he agreed.

"Riya and Diego, Klaus. I'll get Vanya. Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in 77 minutes."

Five grabs three watches and hands it to them, "Here I've synchronized these watches."

"Okay, let's do this." Luther said.

"This is shady as fuck." Riya started and Diego agreed.

"You show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Elliott just got killed because of us." was Five's answer.

"What about Dad? What about JFK?" Diego asked.

"Stop being in love with JFK already." Riya groaned.

"Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it." Five explained.

"I have to say goodbye to Lila."

"Who the heck is Lila?" Riya asked.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego!" Five screamed, "She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the Commission. Oh and," he looked at Riya, "Diego's girlfriend... they met in the asylum."