jane hopper

present day
again...

"I'M GONNA go find Vanya and explain." 

"No, wait, there isn't time." Luther stops her, "We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse. Now, there are loads of possibilities. Nuclear war, asteroids. But I'm thinking this is about the Moon. Right?."

"No." Riya stopped him, and "Sure, pick on Riya whenever you don't get along with each other." she mumbled and made sure they heard her before she sped off."

But before Riya could speed off, there was a vortex on the bar.

"Krishna!" she screamed as Five fell.

"Je... Jesus!" Allison screamed with her.

"Bitch!" Riya screamed.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?"

"He fell on my hand, I see him!" Riya added as she gently helped him up.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther asked.

"Are you all right?" Allison asked as Five grabbed Riya's cup. 

"Who did this?" Luther asked.

"Irrelevant." he added as he took a sip, "hot chocolate? seriously?" Five looked at Riya with the judgiest look ever.

She would know what judgy looks are... she worked as a lawyer. (hahaha i make BAD JOKES YEY) 

"Anyways," he grabbed Allison's coffee instead, "So, the apocalypse is in three days.The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us." 

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther said in an inspiring voice. No one seemed to care.

"Yeah, but with me and Riya, obviously." he added looking at her with a small smile at her.

"Weird." she thought, but smiled back.

"So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed. Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us?" Klaus shook his head.

"No." Five continued, "And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead. I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." he said as he pulled out the paper and handed it to Riya and Allison, "This is who we have to stop." 

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison read.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"