ravens

ON THE 12TH HOUR of the first day of October 1989, 16 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. 

One of which was Tyler Lewis.

Born in Birmingham, the home of heavy metal. Marie and Scott Lewis, were parents of three sons, Tyler being the oldest, and his younger brothers, Harrison and Anderson Lewis.

Works in the family bakery, likes working in the family bakery. Has a degree in Home Sciences, can be found moping in his bedroom crying over his girlfriend... well now ex.

He'll be fine eventually. Don't worry.

-x-

-x-

Golden Carmen

Born in Bordeaux, France. Famous for 50 historical buildings and monuments. But Golden decided to leave it behind for Los Angeles. City of dreams! Well, we don't know about others, but she certainly achieved hers. After booking a role in a comedy drama series, known as Glee, where she played the role of Quinn Fabray, she is living a happy successful life, with her fiancée, Noah.

She's also fine. Don't worry. 

-x-

-x-

Sydney Drew

Other than born in Las Vegas and being a Valentine baby, Sydney Drew can be found in school. Well, not studying in school, teaching in school. She is a middle school teacher, and believe it or middle school integers and math isn't all too hard. Now hopefully the child don't annoy her into another dimension...

Oh wait--

That happened.

Sydney Drew. A teacher, a October 1, 1989 Child, also multiverse traveller.

"Are you okay? You look like you jumped portals."

"I just did."

"Welcome to the club, I'm Ryland Hargreeves."

I hope she's fine.

-x-

-x-

Cole and Harry.

Well what the Walton children considered the funniest or the meanest duo of all time, Harry and Cole, did not make it.

Unfortunately.

There sixteen children that were born on October 1st, 1989, we all know that. What we didn't know was the fact that Harry and Cole did not make it.

Their mothers, Sansuay Wanchai and Cecily Martin had died prior giving birth to the two boys, like that fate the Umbrella Academy had.

Oh Harry and Cole, how we wish you were fine.

-x-

im sorry for not bringing back cole and harry.

in honour of the release date, i have a gift for everyone.

and yes. syd is moving to strawberries and cigerattes!

and i have bonus content!
i will write a few chapters with an alternate ending :))
new chapters are coming!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR SEASON FOUR I ALMOST SOBBED AHHH

see you in filler and in august <3

thankyou for reading.