thirteen

tw; panic attacks

present time

"WHAT ARE you thinking about?" Riya asked Allison when she zoned out.

"Um what?" Allison asked.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I just really miss C-"

"Claire?" she asked and Allison nodded.

"I want to just go back to her after all this." she said and Riya patted her back as they drove to the Jenkins house.

-x-

"Is this it?" Riya asked and Allison nodded.

Allison was about to get off but Riya called her.

"Alli? shouldn't we take the report with us? for proof?" she asked.

"What? no! leave it here." (why did she do that? idk. that was stupid of alli to do that lmaooo)

Riya shrugged but still brought the report with her,

By the time they got there, it was already dark and everything was weird.

There was something weird going on. 

Things were moving on their own and the winds were weird.

"Weird." Riya mumbled.

(how many times will i say weird lmaooo)

"Vanya? Is that you?" Allison called.

Both of them entered the apartment when they saw Vanya playing her violin.

"Vanya, there you are. What is going on?"

"What are you two doing here?" she asked them. 

"We came to find you. Are you okay?" Riya said with a small smile.

"Yeah."

"There's something... weird going on. What's causing it?" Allison asked.

"Me." Vanya answered.

Both girls were shocked, "Wow." Riya said with wide eyes and added a small smile.

"What do you mean, "me"?" Allison asked.

"I mean... I made those things happen. With my powers. Turns out I've had them all this time. It's weird, huh?" she asked.

"It's in... it's incredible." Allison fixed herself and said.

"But?" 

"Ca... Can we do this in the car?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause you won't like it hon." Riya said.

"Well, that's never stopped her before." Vanya said as she looked at Allison.

"Leonard Peabody? His real name is Harold Jenkins. Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library on Leonard? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He was in prison for 12 years. He murdered his father when he was 13." Allison said.

"This is... insane." Vanya started, " His dad was an engineer at the..." 

"It's true Vanny..." Riya said.

"I have the police report in the car, Vanya. I can show you." Allison said.

"No need." Riya said as she unzipped her jacket and gave the reports to Vanya..

"I don't... I don't understand." she said and didn't take the reports from her.

"Leonard, Harold, I... I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy, but we were in his house. He has pictures of all of us with our eyes gouged out."