1 ~ I wish I had a time machine

✨ना आस थी, ना चाहत, बस इंतेज़ार था

वक़्त से भी मुख़्तलिफ़ एक इज़हार था

बेबसी है या मोहब्बत है ये

दिल अब भी उसके इश्क़ का मुंतजिर था I✨

Kabir Raichand

The tinkling of anklets and her sweet fragrance was alluring me. Dressed in a red Saree...Uff her breath-taking smile. She stepped closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her slim waist. Her dark hazel brown eyes in which I was drowning and I did not even want to ask for help.

This girl...She will be the death of me...So freaking hot!!

Her vermillion and sacred thread (Mangalsutra) were adding more grace to her look...She is my heaven...My personal heaven.

Slowly she caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. I am addicted to her kisses. She makes me go insane and is my sanity at the same time. I was going to pull her closer when

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...

My eyes flew open with a jerk and I sat on the bed. It was all a dream. Oh god! I was just dreaming about her. At last, today after so long I am going to see her. My reason for existence. My princess.

I came out of my world in seconds as the excitement of seeing her rushed through my veins. I am dying to see her, hear her voice, and take her in my embrace. I have at last found my princess after so many painstaking efforts and the time away from her was like dying every second, every minute. I shut the alarm up in a go and ran towards the washroom at the speed of lightning.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

I was standing in front of the huge, extravagant, and sophisticated premises of the M.K group in central London. For the first time in my life, I am feeling nervous. I am anxious, desperate yet determined. She will be in front of me after 7 long years. I have so much to ask, so much to share, and hold her in my arms like forever. I want to see my child...I don't even know if it's a princess or a prince. I want to know about their well-being. With all such thoughts in my mind, I went ahead for the final interview. Yes, you heard it right, the Kabir Raichand....owner of the Raichand group....somewhere more than a billionaire is going for a job interview in M.K group for the post of a personal assistant. No, I am not here to earn a few pounds or to get some high-yielding contract. I am here to get my reason for existence, my soul back. She lit up my whole life and went away with everything when she left with a simple note and I got no chance to explain that it was all a misunderstanding.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a harsh push. I looked at the man who just went away muttering a quick apology getting lost in the crowd of rushing humans which I paid no heed to.