13 ~ You are my peace

Kabir's POV

Kabir's POV

I looked at her as those big words slipped from her tongue and left me tongue-tied.

"I mean, marrying him isn't a bad idea. Maybe he would support your career and adjust to your schedules," she completed.

"This marriage is a bad idea," Megan replied. Meera raised her brow in response.

"Meera, help me out please," she said instead. Meera's eyes shifted to me and she said,

"This matter is absolutely not related to me, so stop behaving like a kid. Sort it out with your to-be husband because I have got no time to waste" Meera shrugged her off while I had enough of her behavior.

"Meera, you don't care for me. Am I not your friend?" Megan pouted.

"Right! You wouldn't be surprised to know that this mansion has an official desk for visitors. After passing three security checks, people are supposed to report to that arena and my official office is built just a few steps away from that desk. If you wouldn't have been my friend, you would have been sitting there in the official waiting room for further procedures, not here in my drawing room rambling about silly matters which don't even concern me. The waiting room where you were sitting before was a luxurious seating area for closed ones. So next time expect the treatment that other models receive" Meera rolled her eyes while Kiyaara looked at her Maa and asked, "Can I laugh at her baffled face?"

Meera smiled at her daughter sitting on her lap and said, "Go on. I will glare at her if she stares at you"

Kiyaara giggled along with Meera while others smiled at her. Watching the cold billionaire laugh was a sight to behold for them while for me it was adorable. Her always smiling face in the past made me wonder what gave her the strength to always smile and now it's the opposite. What made that smile go away?

Megan came out of her trance and zoomed her eyes on me. She said "I don't wanna marry you"

"That's quite great and also you cannot marry me," I replied.

"Why?" she asked, offended. Ya, she doesn't want to marry me but as soon as she heard my words she got annoyed, which was written on her face. Meera did not look at me curiously, like always, which irritated me. Now it's showtime.

I walked towards Meera and sat beside her and Kiyaara with one leg over the other.

"Because Kabir belongs to Meera" I announced and all the eyes shifted towards me while one person smiled broadly and I could kill and die for that smile. It wasn't princess. It was angel who gave me a full-blown smile.

Megan's eyes popped out while she gasped. My princess just sighed in response.

"WHAT?" she yelled.

"Yeah! Why do you think I am here?" I asked folding my hands to my chest.

"Meera, is he related to you?" Megan screeched.