29 ~ The final reveal (1)

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Abbe Saale" Kabir punched him hard making him yelp in pain. The right side of his jaw faced the harsh blow but soon it was intensified as his face swiftly fell to the other side due to another jab.

"What did I even do, Bhai?" Aditya whined. Kabir punched harder, making him cry louder.

"What were you saying? She is stone-hearted? Haan? Ruthless? Acting karni thi over-acting nahi (You had to act not overact)" Kabir kicked him where the sun doesn't shine while he pleaded for mercy for his mistake. He couldn't do anything but wail in pain.

"Slowly! You are hitting him but it feels like you are kicking me instead," Aditya said, continuing to punch Yuvaan. Yuvaan looked like he was about to faint in a minute. It had been a goddamn hour since they kept on using him as their punching bag while conversing with each other.

"Even you deserve a few of them for your awful acting skills," Kabir chided, angry at his brother for using those words for his wife, even if it was just to fulfill his purpose.

"As if you are any less. Kya pucha tha? Wait, it was...disrespect is different but humiliation is different...joke of the century ... .haha...haha..."

"Even if she shot us, including you, I expect you'd still trust her intentions. Your last words would be, 'You didn't need to expend that energy, love. Your words alone would have sufficed.'" Aditya laughed.

The gun would be heavy. She should find another way. He wondered to himself before joining Aditya as he realized how true his words were. He didn't really care if his princess stabbed him to death openly, but the only thing that mattered to him was if it made her happy. If her eyes twinkled with satisfaction or her face left the traces of pain that it held.

Sobering up, Aditya said, "Since the day you arrived, you have made me Amrish Puri. What am I? A Z-grade villain? Don't you dare touch her feet, don't you dare hug her, don't you dare welcome your bhabhi, act like you don't want her here and today you officially made me the bad guy."

"Leave my husband, I will call the police" Niya yelled loudly, trying to wiggle out of the grasp of the ropes she was tied through. The female bodyguard standing by her side glared at her but didn't make a move as she worked on the orders of Kabir.

"Call the army if it pleases you, but anyone who hurts my wife gets this special treatment," Kabir smirked before turning his attention back to Aditya.

"As if anything else could rile up Nikita's feminism until she truly felt I had offended her beloved bhabhi by questioning her in front of everyone. Your words perfectly poured kerosene into the oil. We had to do it because I know if any of them cracks first it would be Nikki," Kabir told Aditya as he remembered his plan of knowing the truth. He reminisced, barging into the room as soon as the words left Nikita's throat and making her open up. His eyes steeled as he remembered every little detail of the night that Nikita told him, even though he knew something was amiss.