27 ~ Exclusively Mine

Hey guys!

I didn't have the time to edit it so please spare me. Also, as I am writing after so long I am blank regarding what I did so do enlighten me with your views in the chapter. I have my exams coming up once again but I was absolutely eager to post this one. A long one ahead just for you guys. Sorry for being the Most-late-update-giving-author-of-the-century but those who are connected with me through Instagram know that I was busy publishing the book of Abhimaan Rajvansh and his wife (OUR VERSION OF EUPHORIA) on Amazon Kindle which is now live and is an Amazon bestseller. Yeah! We did it. And no, even before you ask, it's an exclusively Kindle romance *desi romance to be precise* Hehe. Do check it out and if you read on Kindle...kindly give it a shot. After all the king deserves to be noticed.

 After all the king deserves to be noticed

Thank you so much for hearing my rant. I hope I don't disappoint you and this chapter reaches your heart... Drop loads of inline comments please *puppy eyes*

PS. I am the writer of my short poetry kind of thingy most of the time. Love you!

VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I HAVE CHANGED THE NAME OF VERONICA'S SON FROM MAAN TO YUVAAN AS IT MATCHED THE NAME OF THE MALE LEAD OF OUR VERSION OF EUPHORIA. DO KEEP THIS IN MIND WHILE READING AND INFORM ME IF YOU FIND THE NAME ANYWHERE...EXCEPT AS ABHIMAAN RAJVANSH'S NICKNAME ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Enjoy Reading!

✨एक बार हक से कहके तो देखती, हमारी तो शुरुआत से अंजाम तक सब तुम्हारा था 

महफ़िल में हमारे दिल की, पहले से लेकर आख़िर तक नाम तुम्हारा था।✨

(In your right to me, you should have said once, every part of me belongs to you,

In the celebration of my heart, the only name echoing belongs to you)

Author's POV

Melting smiles, bubbling hearts and painfully drowning thoughts portrayed on the face give away every expression of the soul. The same happened with a speechless Khyati Raichand. She never expected her once daughter-in-law would be standing again at her door demanding entry through the forbidden passage. What surprised her more was her hand in her son's along with the little girl smiling at her. The happenings of a dark night years back flashed in her head, making her refuse the happiness trying to enter her life. A mother dies a thousand deaths seeing her child in pain. However, a mistake in identifying the real meaning of that child's peace is the biggest flaw of a mother. She had yet to reflect on the past thoroughly to know if she had chosen the right side of the scale to ensure equilibrium.