6 ~ Hello my dear Angel

Hey people!

Sorry for being late but exams had me hooked. Here is your update though I don't know if it is the most boring one out there.  Enjoy Reading!

__________________________

Author's POV

"What's the deal Mily? Why is she crying" As soon as the words slipped her mouth the voice on the other side spoke:

"Ma'am she broke your favorite vase by mistake and hurt her hand"

Panic was clearly reflected in the shuttering of the voice.

"Wait, she got hurt...what the hell were you doing?" Meera shouted.

Milly knew how angry she was, so she listened quietly and politely replied, "I bandaged her hand and even called a doctor. He said it was nothing serious. She is crying because she thinks that you will be very upset as it was your favorite vase. She knows you won't scold her but she isn't able to stop crying"

As the words slipped her throat, Meera blasted "My precious is crying just because of a goddamn vase. To hell with that stupid vase. I am never gonna buy another vase again"

Mily laughed at her reaction while Kabir looked at his wife amused. He could easily determine the amount of love she had for their daughter. Her reaction proved that nothing mattered to her except Kiyaara. On the other hand, his heart clenched at the thought of his daughter getting hurt. He had never met her but he felt attached to her. After all, she was his daughter. His own blood.

Coming out of his thoughts Kabir saw his wife shaking in anger. She was about to lose so much money a few minutes earlier, but she didn't bat an eyelash. When she heard the news of her daughter getting hurt she was worried as if her life was at stake. Trepidation was clearly visible on her face. Was she about to give up on a daughter for whom she could turn the world around? She wouldn't give up on her daughter. She was giving up on her only reason for existence. Like hell, I would let that happen. He thought.

"Stop laughing, this is serious, and throw every vase out of the window. I don't want to see them ever again. In case anyone gives me flowers, throw them out or take them home with you because I won't keep any flower vases in my house. A vase is not worth my precious crying over, and secondly, I am coming home right now, so make sure she does not touch any broken pieces. Don't let her do her homework, please. I know she is my daughter and is stubborn but please don't let her do the homework" she instructed.

"Yes ma'am" Mily answered and Meera dropped the call.

Meera gulped the liquid from the glass on the tabletop in a go and ordered Kabir,

"Clear my schedule as I won't be returning to work today"

"Ma'am, you have a critical meeting in 10 minutes. I mean the investment is huge. I am afraid canceling it would lead to consequences" Kabir said as he looked at her.