Thank you!

Hey lovelies!

How are you guys?

How's your new year going?

I hope you are doing well and this message is to say...

Thank you soooo much for the tremendous amount of love you have showered upon Kabir & Meera. Your support made this journey worth living through the eyes of the mind and the voice of the heart. I feel a little emotional as we reach this stage of bidding bye to them but I am super excited about the next journey that starts super soon. 

To all my constants who were always by my side sharing their views, motivating me through their votes, and finally sharing my work as if it was their own, guys you are love. We would have never reached here if not for you. So you...yeah, you I-read-their-story-as-if-I-am-living-them reader who has shared his views on every chapter I hope you'd like the last two chapters as well and drop a little review for me. It would mean the world to me. You know your inline comments have always been my superpower. So kindly use your magic in the last chapter of the book.

I'll come up with the epilogue and bonus chapters super soon. I promise but for now, you guys need to give me my superpower pill for that (You know what I mean). If we are shining today it's more because of love because that made me keep going and never give up. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I am grateful, overwhelmed, and blessed to have readers like you. 

I am a bit unpredictable as I don't know what next as I have a lot of plans in my head. I'd be starting the sequel of The Alternative Bride i.e. THE HIDDEN BRIDE very soon. Stay tuned because we have a lot of fun on our way. To know more about my upcoming works follow me on Instagram (ms._bhatia_) as you'll witness a lot of my kind (whatever you consider it to be) content *wink*.

Tell me what do you think will happen in the epilogue?

Tell me what was the best part of the story? (I want that in review on the last chapter as well please *puppy eyes*)

Tell me your thoughts about your dear author *haha* 

Tell me what you think about my upcoming book: THE HIDDEN BRIDE *let's hear your assumptions after reading the blurb and dedication)

Are you excited?

Anything you specifically wish to see in the bonus chapters (I am unpredictable so might be thinking the complete opposite as you *wink*)

People who'd like to make aesthetic boards for Kabir and Meera are heartily welcome. I don't need perfection, I just want you to try. I want you to say how you imagine them through your edits. All that matters to me is the effort so everyone, do give it a shot. 

Thanks once again and I will miss you while I am taking a little break plotting things in my head and bringing you unique surprises. 

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!