25 ~ Bound for Infinity

*Unedited but written with all my heart* Awaiting your comments with bated breaths!

Love

Happy reading!

"Lucas, drop precious home" She ordered Liam's brother Lucas who was the only one she trusted with her lifeline

"Lucas, drop precious home" She ordered Liam's brother Lucas who was the only one she trusted with her lifeline. Angel looked at Princess and asked,

"Maa, when will you and Dad come?"

"Before you sleep. Promise" She kissed her forehead and sent her along with Lucas. It was time for us to talk and my heart was plummeting in anticipation of her decision. If she was to face the medical tribulation tomorrow, then I want her to go through it while possessing my name proudly. Earlier in her pain every time she cried for help, she felt as if she was holding onto my memories, not me. In her head, she had already let go of her place in my life, but now I want her to know that it has always been hers. This time when she dives into this ordeal she would have me. She wouldn't be alone. I would have the right to share her pain and kiss her traumas away. I wouldn't hesitate to ask the doctor about her condition as her husband, fearing she might not like it. I wouldn't have to see her distancing herself emotionally from me. Her every scream that rips me apart would be my right to feel and choke on it. This time when her heart would call out to me, she would think of it as her right, not as a favor. The most devastating defeat I could suffer would be if my beloved felt I was unreachable to her when, in reality, my heart lay within her soft hands. We are each other's biggest strength and to empower her once again, it's crucial to make her have my name behind hers again. A share of her emptiness that comes from the feeling of abandonment would be gone the moment we exchange vows of togetherness. We would fight this battle with her ailment together as a couple; legally, emotionally, and unitedly.

Our divorce never happened, but her signature on that sheet of paper blazed her more than anything in life. I can read it in her eyes whenever that topic comes up. It would have killed her hope every moment she wanted to seek comfort from me. It would have slashed her every ounce when she thought of finding a way back to me. I won't wait for that hope to burn to ashes. I'd return it back officially to her. I would let her claim me publicly. No mistakes like before, when I never got a chance to disclose our relationship publicly before.