chapter seventeen

pure fucking filth... read if you want but I'm going to make this chapter skippable. 

Her tongue invaded your mouth as you were pushed further into the mattress. Your breath continued to hitch as she bit down on your inner lip. Blood trailed onto the priestess tongue. She moaned at the taste. You were perfect. Miranda took your face in her hands once more. Pressing her forehead against yours. "Are you sure you want this? we can stop now." she said, as her eyes met yours. You nodded. You wanted this. You answered the winged woman with a kiss. She melted like butter. Your kiss of destruction. Your heart was drumming in beat with your crow's. How she had been waiting for this moment. She pinned your arms to the bed. You felt something cold wrap around them. It made you shiver.  "I want a verbal answer, little bird. Do I have your consent?" She asked. You couldn't move. She placed a kiss on your cheek. You wanted her. Only her.

"I consent but please!" you cried as she traced her talons down your shirt. 

The priestess tilted her head and lowered herself down your body. "Begging already? I have barely touched you, Winters... what do you want me to do to you, little bird." she questioned as she could no longer keep a stern face. She could finally claim you. No one else would be able to bring you pleasure. Just her. You were hers. She took a claw and ripped down your shirt. A gasp of surprise left you lips as the cold air welcomed you. "Oh sweetness... aren't you just beautiful." she cooed in admiration. blush rose to your cheeks. you gasped and yelped when she started to roughly massage you breasts. "What's wrong, too much?" she faked pity and bit into your flesh.

a scream mixed with a moan escaped your lips and she sucked and licked. you gasped as her nails scratched against your stomach. why didn't she remove her claws?! Miranda smirked and looked up to you. eyes met with desperate glances. she began to rip the rest of your clothing causing you to glare. "Hush." she gently hit your leg. "I'm a goddess." saying that wouldn't bring back your clothes. she smiled and gave you a kiss. "Speaking of which... How well can you worship..." She questioned. You gulped as she began to straddle your form. She bent down and began to lightly kiss your lips. You struggled against the restraints. Wanting and longing for more. She slipped her tongue into your mouth as your teeth met hers. Her tongue fought for dominance against your own. She easily won.

You whimpered. Frustrated that you couldn't touch her. Miranda, however, loved it. Seeing you powerless beneath her. You hummed as the kiss continued. Satisfied with her taste. Just then her wings expanded and cocooned you both. Your eyes went wide as she nuzzled into your neck. "Mine." She growled and nipped your skin. A purr came from your throat. Hers. Miranda then lowered her head to your chest as she sucked and bit. A gasp left your lips as you bucked your hips. Her taloned hands kept you pinned. Gold digging into your flesh. Drawing red droplets of blood. She nibbled her way down to your lower half and sucked hard. She was so happy to see how wet you were. You cried out and arched you back. Miranda smirked and clawed your stomach in harsh scratches. "So beautiful... So delicious. You really are a good girl aren't you, little bird?" You whimpered at her words. You came close to your release. You moaned and gasped. "Such a beautiful song you sing, little song bird." The blonde smirked between your legs. She suddenly pulled away. You threw your head back. Utterly exhausted and slightly frustrated. "Beg." Miranda said as she leant up to whisper in your ear. "Beg for me."

You clenched your jaw and squeezed your eyes shut. "Please, Mira..." You cried. Miranda put one finger in you. Yet, she made no effort to move it. "Miranda!! Please, For fuck sake, You're so cruel." You hissed. The priestess gave a taunting laugh. You felt tears choke you from sheer desperation. "Please, Mother Miranda, Please just take me..." You begged. Then. There was movement. She added another claw then another. You were certain she was going to scratch your insides up. You moaned her name making her movement rougher and harder until she eventually hit your spot. You came with a scream.

You took in deep breathes. "What?" she said as she forced a vine like tentacle into your mouth. "Did you think it was over, little bird?" she laughed at your shock. "You're mine, remember?" She asked with mockery as she took your face in her hand. You sucked on the tentacle in your mouth as you kept focus on her seemingly glowing eyes. "Such a good little bird." She cooed. You felt something sliver up your leg and whimpered at the feeling. Miranda grabbed your neck and squeezed gently. "Tell me, Who do you belong to?" She said as the thing slivered into you. You cried out in shock. Angry at not receiving a reply she became rougher. "I spoke to you, little bird." The thing began to thrust. In and out. "You really are just a breeding bitch, aren't you?" She gave a sinister laugh. What did she say? You bounced with each thrust. Moaning out your pleasure and slight pain. "Who do you belong to, Winters?" She shouted. 

"You! I'm yours!" You screamed your reply. Miranda smirked as she became more rough and cruel. "Please, Mother Miranda!" You cried. You screamed her name as You came again. Miranda's wings flapped dangerously. You were surprised that she didn't take flight. Then, Miranda collapsed on top of you. Your breathing became heavy and even as you passed out from the sheer force Miranda placed upon you. You didn't even notice the odd black liquid pouring out of you. 

Miranda raised herself on her elbows and kissed your forehead. "I am yours and you are mine, little bird." she spoke as a promise.

++++

I need a fucking shower. No more of this thank you. Mira had her fun. Have a good day/night.