Chapter twenty-one

Chris grabbed you and pulled you away. You yelped and struggled against him. "No! Chris stop! What if she gets hurt!" You growled. Chris rolled his eyes and pushed you down in order to lower you. You frowned as he met your gaze. "Chris I'm serious." You groaned. A gunshot missed you both by a centimetre. You yelped. He hide you behind one of the large mold vine things. They almost looked like tree trunks.

Chris sneered and glared at Ethan. "If she survived fifty gun wounds to the chest, She can survive this. You're the one I'm worried about. You think she's gonna remain... reasonable if you get killed. You and the baby. That's a double kill with a single bullet if Ethan shot you in the head or chest." He said in a slightly panicked tone.  You looked back to see Ethan shooting and shouting bloody murder at Miranda as she fought Heisenberg. Claiming that she killed Rose. You noticed Ethan planting some... Mines? Your eyes widened as Heisenberg fought Miranda towards the large explosives. There had to be about six of them? Maybe more. Miranda was forced backwards and you rose from the hiding spot. You screamed her name as your throat became raw. Chris panicked and pulled you away from the open and covered you with his body as the bombs went off. 

Miranda screamed in surprise and the wave of such an explosion stormed through the air. Knocking everyone off of their feet. Chris looked up as you coughed out some of the ash. "Jesus christ..." You cursed. You looked over to see Miranda clutch her head as she ripped off the black veil covering her blonde hair. You looked over to the two men. Ethan frowned as he watched Heisenberg begin to twitch. You raised an eyebrow. What was happening? Miranda smirked and cackled in Heisenberg's disarray. Even while she was grounded. You bit the inside of your cheeks. "This... isn't good..." You whispered. Chris nodded in agreement. 

Miranda stretched her wings out in triumph as she dusted herself down. "Giving up so soon? We've barely begun..."  She spat. Your brows furrowed as you called her name. She looked over to you. The metal man grew larger as his flesh became twisted. Ethan back away and Chris helped you stand. "You always were an ugly brood." She rolled her eyes in a sneer as she glared at his mutated form. 

Heisenberg slashed at her threw himself towards her. "You made me this way!" he growled. "Is it any wonder your daughter is dead." Something snapped inside Miranda and she went.. nuts. A vine was thrown one by one, pinning Karl Heisenberg to the ground. Miranda screamed in anger until a large unmistakable shot rang through the air. Hitting her in the centre of her head. You jumped up with wide eyes. 

Miranda groaned in pain as she turned to face Ethan. Black liquid covered practically all of her dace. You felt sick in the stomach. "We need to go." You heard Chris hiss. He gestured for you to follow but your eyes stayed locked on Miranda. Her eyes were no longer blue but instead black. She had a ink like tears running down her face. You looked at Ethan and Heisenberg. Miranda let out a yelp of terror as she was suddenly thrown into the air and was hit against the tree like walls she had created. Fuck it. You ran to her. Chris turned and shouted your name. "(Y/n)!? You dumbass!!" He said. 

You pushed yourself forward and tried to pull Miranda up. She groaned. "Come on Mira, We have to get out of here." You practically begged. She shook her head as she whispered her daughter's name. Your brows furrowed. She looked up and stroked your cheek once she stood. "Miranda.. You can't win..." You sighed. 

The blonde narrowed her eyes. Like hell. She looked to a large vine covered area. "Eva... She needs more time." You were confused. A large blade of metal was then thrown at you. Miranda cover you from the hit. The metal severed deep into her stomach. She began to shake like Heisenberg did. But she didn't fight it. She embraced it. Vines and roots shot from the ground pulling you out of the way as her body shifted, stretched and snapped. Your eyes widened as you stared at your lover. She looked... So regal. Like no creature you had ever seen. Her fingers were long and claw like. Her eyes were now one red eye in the centre of her head. Her whole body was tree like. She looked like an ancient goddess. Heisenberg retreated slightly. Ethan glared and raised his gun. Chris swore to himself. Why was nothing going right. "Winters..." She kissed. "Firstly, you interrupt my ceremony now you tend to harm what's MINE?!" She growled.