Chapter Nineteen

A gasp left your bloodied lips as a chill echoed through you. You whimpered as you attempted to move your fingers with little to no success. You hated it. You were in agony. A tear ran down your face as you forced yourself to look around. No one was here. Miranda... You missed Miranda. Even if she was the cruellest lair you had ever met. Why couldn't she just have moved on. She claimed she cared about you. You weren't in fault for questioning it. For questioning her behaviour. You forced yourself up. You weren't attached to the table. Thank god. You were, however, in a cell.

It was dull and dank but you forced yourself up. A sharp pain zoomed through you. A hiss left your lips. Each step was worse then the previous. You sighed and felt tears in your eyes as you shook the metal bars. What were you going to do? You scratched your head when you bumped into a pin. Your eyes widened as you immediately grabbed the object and grabbed the lock. This was simple. All you had to do was- It fell. You touched it and it fell. You raised an eyebrow as you left the cage-like cell and looked suspiciously at the lock. What an idiot. Heisenberg must have forgotten to click in the lock. You shrugged either way it worked for you.

You spotted Heisenberg asleep on his desk, raising an eyebrow you decided to take a look. He seemed to have been writing in a... diary of sorts. it read..

Fucking (Y/n). Ethan ain't gonna to like this trick. The bitch is carrying. No doubt it's bird flue's. That's what we need in the world, ain't it? Another Miranda. A little shit with Miranda written all through it. Can't help but fucking wonder how the hell it happened... Does Miranda have a dick now? Either way, I doubt Miranda knows. If she did. Don't think she'd let her little slut out of her sight. I could use it against her. How much pain would it bring to the heartless bitch? I'd love to see it. See the fucking weakness in her eyes. To see how close I would be to freedom by slitting the bitch's whore open. The day is so near. With the supersized bitch out of the way, Ethan and I will finally slay the devil herself. Maybe I'll even keep her fucking wings as a meddle. All I can do is wait for Ethan to get back and hand him his sister. Then, we can decide our next move.

Hell no. You put your hand on a small bloated stomach. It couldn't be. Could it? And how would this.. ape of a man know. It was lies. Everyone in this village lies. He wanted Miranda's head. It made your brows furrowed. Her wings... You wouldn't let them but... Oh you were so conflicted. You had to get Rose then escape. You ran. You kept running. You felt sick rise in your throat as you stumbled through the factory. You ended up throwing up in the corner of one of the rooms. You cried from the raw feeling of your throat. "Holy shit... What's  happening to me." You sobbed and hugged yourself. Was Heisenberg right? The factory was simple to navigate and you nearly cried once you saw the natural light of the cloudy sun. Freedom. You took the chance and sprinted. 

You near collapsed outside but pushed yourself to keep going. That's when you spotted it out of the corner of your eye. Heisenberg. He was screaming at you to come back as he threw bits of sharp metal at you. Fuck no. You weren't going back. That was a fool's card. You near cried as your exhaustion was getting to you. You had to keep going. Then, You collapsed. You felt something poke your face. It felt as if it were wood. Extremely smooth wood. You opened your eyes gently to see the bottom of a black dress. You looked up further to see a Veiled woman. She tilted her head to the side as she observed. Oh you recognized her! She was-"OH FUCK OFF, DONNA!" You heard the man behind you yell. You flitched his tone. Donna raised her head and held out her hand meekly yet gracefully.

"No." You heard her whisper. Heisenberg seemed taken back. He started to swear at her and throw an adult tantrum. He came closer as she tensed. "No." She warned. "She will not be leaving with you." She seemed to hiss, still in a whisper.

Heisenberg raised an eyebrow and threw off his glasses. "Jesus Christ, Donna! Did you learn anymore words today or was that your weekly use!" He growled. Donna tensed more as she lowered her head. Your brows furrowed. Why was he such a bully?! "She's just Miranda's breeding bitch! Give her here!" He shouted and went to grab you. Just as he did, yellowish powder was blown into his face. You hadn't noticed it before but there was a doll. The same doll you first saw when you woke up in the church. The doll appeared to be cackling. "SHIT!" You heard Karl yelp in pain.

Donna helped you stand and held your waist as you walked away. The little doll following close behind.you closed your eyes. Only for a few minutes.

You must have passed out. Because the next time you opened your eyes, you were in a bed. Wrapped in bandages. You felt sick rise and was surprised to find a bucket being held to your mouth. You flinched onto the bucket and sobbed as it fell out in clumps. Cold hands held your hair back. You pulled back and groaned. Donna tilted her head and set down the bucket. She was quiet and the tension was awkward. "Thank you for saving me back there." You said softly.

Donna stilled and came to sit beside you. She then whipped out a plat full of pasta and sauce. "Eat." She said then looked to your flat stomach. "Mother isn't going to like this... They'll kill each other..." She whispered to herself as she fiddled with her hands. A nervous habit. Your brows furrowed.

Suddenly three large knocks near bangs rang through the air. Donna tensed and jumped at the sound. You followed her out of the room.she stared at you for a few moments but said nothing. She slowly opened the door and a small figure stumbled in with a cry. Elena. She was clutching something. An almost crystal like form. "Donna! He killed her! He killed them! They're all dead!" She cried. Your brows furrowed. Donna put her hand on her chest and took several steps back until she bumped into a small table. Elena continued sobbing on the wooden floor.

"Elena?"

Her head shot up. Her watering red eyes met yours. "(Y/n)!" She said as she raised a hand to you. You took it. it was clear she wasn't getting off the crystal anytime soon. "It's was a never ending nightmare. It is a never ending nightmare. Ethan killed our daughters. Bela, Cass and Dani... Then he killed Alci!" She sobbed into your shoulder. "I want them back!" She screamed. You rubbed her back and held her as she let it all out. She looked at the crystal once more and rested her head against it. Her lips singing songs of apologies.

You noticed the crystal seemingly glowing a little before it went faint. "I-is that Lady Dimitrescu?" You asked gently. Elena nodded. You heart fell. Oh my god. "Elena, I'm so sorry....you didn't deserve this." You said. Almost crying for her.

She said nothing. Everything was depressing and agonizing.

000

Miranda panicked as she tore the house apart. "(Y/n)!!!" She screamed. Then. She saw it. Her office door was wide open. Her mouth dropped. "No!" She growled and ran towards the door. Not caring how her wings bashed onto nearby valuables. She saw the mess you had left. Her notes. Her dairy. Miranda bit her lip and ran her claws through her head. "Shit." She growled and stormed out of the house. She had to find you.

000

You all sat in silence. Donna was practically forcing you to keep eating. You weren't complaining however. You seemed to never get full. It was awful and embarrassing. But Donna seemed happy with the company. Elena had calmed down but still refused to leave the crystal of her lover. Suddenly the door was nearly knocked off of it's hinges. "(Y/n)!!" Miranda cried. Her hair a mess and mascara running down her pale face. She practically jumped ontop of you causing you to yelp. She kept hugging you in a tight embrace. That was until you pushed her off. Her head tilted. "(y/n)? What's the matter? I thought I had lost you." She questioned her wings dropped as you glared daggers at her.

"Please leave... I can't look at you." You hissed In a whisper with your eyes shut. You heard Miranda scoff and most likely roll her eyes. "I saw all of your notes. About Rose and the ceremony!" You said now angry. Her wings shuddered at your tone. how dare you treat her with such disrespect! You opened your eyes to see Miranda's narrowed eyes. "You lied and just expect things to be sunshine and rainbows?! I trusted you  and I really care about you but all you do is lie and hurt me! Rose is my niece! I love her so much!" Miranda stood at her full height wings spread. "Alcina and her daughters are dead because of you, Miranda! They are now dead because of this stupid ceremony." You shouted.

Miranda stiffened as her eyes widened. "She's dead?!"

+++++++

Angst.... I love it!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Byeeeeeee