BIO (Y/N)

Name: President Y/N L/N

Age: 170 years old

Looks:

Species: Half-human, Half-fox

Likes: His people, Peace, Freedom and democracy, Following Washington leadership, Helping poor people.

Dislike: Slaves, Racist, Communist, Saderan empire, War, his people hurt, dictator, Rapers, Fascist.

History: Y/N was a born child with animal features, People in 1860s call him a freak. This make him a freak, but his adoption white American parents doesn't care his a freak, they just love their son because they think god send them a give, he love his parents so much. However, the south came to their house and killed his new parents with his own, He started to hate the south for killing his new parents, the confederate soldiers beat him to the ground like a punching beg, Y/N call the confederate traitors to the country. This make them angry and decided to execute Y/N, but he was saved by Union soldiers to the north, They killed the confederate soldiers. He begs the union general to let him join the army, he wants revenge on the south for killing his parents, They're agree because they don't know why they let a child with fox ears and tails. His talents is to help the union and United States of America with his new weapons, He built Automatic rifles to shoot fast, he even bulit grenades with explosions on it. The south beginning to lose ground fast, The automatic rifles killed almost 100 confederate soldiers within the day. The American civil war won by Unions yankees, Y/N became a first weapons builder in the America. But this isn't stop their, When he heard about Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by booth, he hunts down the confederate assassin, he founds him. Y/N killed jeff raft booth with the bullet in the eye. The Union soldiers found him killed the President assassin, The soldiers cheered to him and everyone who hates the traitor, die with the traitor and up with stars. Y/N can't get old, the American people wants him to become the President of the United States of America. This made him feel embarrassed to become the leader of America, But he also read the American revolution, So he decided to follow the fourths fathers of America. He wrote a speech that 'People around the America are equal, and no racism in the US are banned. Blacks and whites will be helping the country and economy in the new future of freedom and democracy'. This makes people in United States of America cheers for the new President. Y/N doesn't age of a while, he still a 9 year old kid. People think his immortal of America, But Y/N doesn't care of his age, and he later focus of stopping the assassination of the leader of austria-hungary, and prevent the first world war. Prevent another great depression, Y/N allie with the German chancellor of kaiserreich, F/N of the german empire. In 2020, A mysterious gate opens in new York city and out come was roman-like army attacking his people. Y/N was angry and declared war on the other side, this will shock him to see another third gate.

End