Chapter 31: Big mistake pal

Rory: Oooh~ Is it better Y/N~

Y/N: H-Hey, That's my t-tail.

Rory: Ara~ Ara~ They're so many~ I pick the one with you closer~

Rory hand grabs Y/N tails, making him blush.

Y/N: R-Rory, P-P-Please s-stop.

Rory: Hehe~ *Looking at his pants* Oooo~ Can I take off pants~

Y/N: W-What, My p-pants?

Rory: Ssshhh~ Let me have a look see~

Rory process to take off his pants and his pantie-

A/N: HEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!???

Rory: ._. Well *Takes author phone and jump out of the window* BYE!!!~

A/N: DAMNIT!!! My phone! *sigh* I need to buy a new one and a new password >:(

============

(JoJo: Bizzard adventure intro)

===========

Location: Saderan Empire, The Capital.

3rd person pov

We USK, German and JSDF arrived at the capital. Many USK and German soldiers felt disappointed at slums, Even though they were demi-humans, They're discrimination on them. One of the 9 trucks and 2 black cars arrived in the capital. The first ones is the President Y/N and Kaiser F/N of the USKA/German Empire and the second one is ambassador sugawara.

Sugawara was utter shock that President was a 9 year old child and he is also has fox ears and tails

Sugawara was utter shock that President was a 9 year old child and he is also has fox ears and tails. Even though his young.

Sugawara: Hello, My names is kõji sugawara, Ambassador of japan.

Y/N: Oh, My names is Y/N L/N, President of United States.

F/N: My name is Kaiser F/N von Wilhelm from German Empire.

Sugawara: *Though* German Empire, I guess they're exist in their world after all.

F/N: So, we both know why were here in the first place.

Y/N: Well, princess pina wanted us to meet her father.

Sugawara: her father?

F/N: Ja.

Back with tony and Itami.

Our two retard idiots and most of the characters have arrived at the capital to meet with the emperor. Tony and itami (Two dumb buffoons) arrived at the throne with the new uniforms.