Chapter 17: we are under attack! (Sus edition)

(A/N: *Team fortress 2 engineer sound* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS*

====================
Location: JSDF earth, Still miles away from tokyo, Spa.
3rd person pov

Tony was in the spa with his bois.

Itami: ^_^ *Relaxing* Finally, relaxing!

Tony: Yep!

Makarov: Da!

Parker: Sir! I wanna ask?

Tony: What is it Parker?

Parker: Did you get the feeling that we're been watched?

Tony: No, I don't feel like it.

Makarov was very silence, Parker words came was true, Something or someone was watching, It is very, very, very sus.

Tony: Well, I guess we never kn-

*Door busted sound*

Four bois look at the door open, reveal to be korone, lisa, rory and kuribayashi.

Korone: *Drunk yandere* My little senpai! There you are! :D

Lisa: *Drunk* Makarov~ I like your man muscle *Touch makarov face* Did you like it my little Russian man~

Makarov: *Very uncomfortable* ._.

Rory: *Drunk* Can I rape you! *Point at itami*

Itami: WHAT??!! 

Tony: Itami! Help! *Drag by Korone*

Korone: *Drunk Yandere* Don't worry senpai! You will impregnate me for having your babies!

Tony: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

*Timeskip brought to you by-

Graz: HEY!! WHERE'S RESISTANCE X GATE STORY!!

A/N: Graz! Get the fuck out of this story! >:[

Graz: But-

A/N: OUT!!

Graz: *Sigh* Fine comrade!

A/N: *Seeing graz left* Dumbass!

*Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

30 minutes have passed, Four girls were back to normal after been drunk. Tony got PTSD for sleeping with Korone because.... you know~~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *Fake cough* yandere Korone *Fake cough*, Lisa was back to normal, Still anger herself from sleeping with makarov. Parker was still eating cheese, I guess? Few minutes later. Tony walk out of the spa while drinking coffees.

Tony: *Though* *Sigh* Korone, Anytime we meet again, You always act like a crazy Japanese girl, You use to be a normal girl since high school, But you join an army and become test subject to become stronger, Side affected that you become half-dog, half human and you got crazy a ran after me. *Sigh* This world is getting weird-

Tony didn't say a word when bullets raindown on him, Tony duck down in cover, Tony see his coffee cup.... destroyed.

Tony: ಥ_ಥ I will avenge you coffee cup. 

Outside

The shooting reveal to be chinese and Russian agents. They're mission is to capture the special regions habitats and USK soldiers inside to gain information about robotic mechs to make their own (A/N: YOU UTTER FOOLS!!) Rory rushed outside with her helbert, She killed two Russian agents, But then, the explosions burst through the spa door, The smoke cleared reveal to be tony with XS1 Goliath...

 They're mission is to capture the special regions habitats and USK soldiers inside to gain information about robotic mechs to make their own (A/N: YOU UTTER FOOLS!!) Rory rushed outside with her helbert, She killed two Russian agents, But then, t...

Tony with the XS1 Goliath: KNOCK!! KNOCK!! MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Tony fires his mini gun to killed all the Russian and Chinese agents, Many where shock and disbelief seeing a armour walking machine

Tony fires his mini gun to killed all the Russian and Chinese agents, Many where shock and disbelief seeing a armour walking machine. Rory killed many of them, while tony killed the last one. 

(A/N: Sorry everyone, I so tired.

Laffey: Can I hug you :D

A/N: Begone thot!)

To be continue