Welcome to Gulag >:)

......

Location: Russia Empire, Serbia, Gulag.

3rd person pov

In the east serbia, Four Russian Transport Trucks were heading to east. Inside, They're were Imperial soldiers that were capture by German forces and then they send them to Russia authorities.

Imperial prisoner 1: What are they taking us?

Imperial prisoner 2: This savages said they were taking us to another location?

Imperial prisoner 3: But..... Why?

The transport stop, The door were open as soldiers grab one of the imperial prisoners.

Russian Soldier 1: GET OUT YOU FUCKING PRISONERS!!!

Russian Soldier 2: *Hits the imperial prisoner* OUT!!! NOW!!!

Russian Soldiers were brutally forcing the imperial prisoners out. Some beating them up and other were grabbing their legs as their forcing them out.

Imperial prisoner 3: What are taking us!? What is this place!?

Russian Soldier 1: *Evil Smile* Welcome to Gulag imperial scum.

Russian Soldiers pushing the imperial prisoners out of the transport, Dogs were barding as if they want to killed them.

???: Hello Comrades.

All the imperial prisoners look at the voice, They're see a beautiful female with white hair.

???: Greetings new prisoners~ Welcome to Gulag

???: Greetings new prisoners~ Welcome to Gulag. A prison-

Imperial prisoner 4: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DID YOU THINK I WILL LISTEN TO THIS SAVAGE-

*BANG*

A Russian sniper killed the imperial prisoner 4 as many of them see his comrade head blow open.

???: As I was saying, The prison was made by Grandfather named Joseph Stalin. I am Josa Stalin, I'll inchanged of the prison and you are now prisoners~

The Russian Soldiers pushed the imperial prisoners to the big metal door.

3 Weeks Later

After 3 Weeks, Imperial prisoners has been living in the bad condition. Some try to riot, But they were killed by Russian Soldiers. It gets more worse were many of them were punished by death and they're sent to eaten alive a robotic dog (The German Panzerhaust~). The imperial prisoners were forces to kill each other in arena for the cheering Russian Soldiers. Some imperial try to escape by fences. But Guard Dogs killed and eat them in the horrific way. This is prison is hell and.....

Welcome to the
Gulag

.....

A/N: This is a short story. Well, This is nobleman were sent to gulag. HA!!