Chapter 15

(A/N: This is why we don't have nice things)
===================
Location: Normal-earth, Japen
3rd person pov

General Jackson order lieutenant Tony and the rest of the recon team to another, Order by President Y/N to fine out about the third gate.

Tony, Itami, Special region habits and Rose knights were now in Tokyo. Tony, Korone, Jessie, and lisa was bit surprised, Korone other hand was not surprise see her counterpart country never became monarch (A/N: In her world, USKA never drop the atomic bomb in japan, They became close relationship in 1945, They even send Japanese generals to teach US soldiers about BANZAI, So yeah).

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibi tony and chibi Itami discuss about woman problem*

Location: Senator building, Japan
3rd person pov

Senator mizuki kõhara was a member Japanese national diet decided to question Itami first.

Mizuki: Tell me Yõji Itami, Did you leaved the villagers to die in the hands of the flame dragon.

Itami: No, we try to our best to keeping away from civilians, Thanks to this man *Point at tony* He was the one who saved them.

Mizuki: *Turn to Tony* Is this true?

Tony: Yes ma'am.

Mizuki: Even i see you as American, You let the villagers die.

Tony: What!?

Korone glares at senator mizuki kõhara for securing tony for been guilty, She ready her knife to kill her, But she was stop by jessie and lisa to tell her to stand down. Korone sigh and she stand down.

Tony: I didn't let the villagers die! You securing me for not trying my best, Because I save them!

Lelei: He's true, We all saw him shot the flame dragon and save the villagers.

Rory: I saw in my two eyes.

Mizuki: Did they treated the villagers badly?

Lelei: No, The USKF (Or United States Kitsune Forces), JSDF and Germany treated the villagers as equal, Even I saw the USK army using walking metal dogs.

Mizuki: How old are you? *Points at rory*

Rory: *Childish smile* I'm 961 year old. (A/N: NOTE TO SELF!! THIS WOMAN IS MUCH ORDER THEN Y/N, BECAUSE HE 170 YEARS OLD!!! XD)

Tuka stand up.

Tuka: I'm 165 years ago.

Lelei: I'm 15 years old, But I'm still human.

The whole world was shock to hear about their age, Senator mizuki kõhara hid her embarrassment, Tony and Parker try to hold laughter, So senator mizuki kõhara change the question.

Mizuki: *Turn to tony* One of the JSDF soldier recording a battle in the city called "Italican", Saw a giant walking mech, Is this true?

Tony: Yes.

The whole world was shock hear mechs in the special regions, Many anime lovers want see American mechs.

Mizuki: And why did the US have a mech in the special region?

Tony: That's classified.

Mizuki: Classified?

Tony: You will ask President Y/N, He knows alot about machines.

Mizuki: And one question, What is USKA stand for.

Tony: United States of Kitsune America

(A/N: I know the name terrible, But this all I got!)

The senator meeting were complete silent, Hearing a word "Kitsune" as in English "Fox".

Mizuki: *Confused* Kitsune? As in fox?

Tony: Yes ma'am!

Mizuki wasn't sure this guy was crazy or telling the truth.

Mizuki: What shall we meet this President Y/N?

Tony: The President will make his own decision.

Mizuki want to ask again, But sigh that the meeting was over.

==============

(A/N: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! *BOOM* )

To be continue