Chapter 23: Trip to USKA Pt 6

A/N: When you wake up in bed, This is you...

============== Location: USKA, Tony luxury house 3rd person pov

==============
Location: USKA, Tony luxury house
3rd person pov

In the library, Pina and bozes where shock to read this that United States hates slaves, Both of them have fear on their eyes, Except JSDF, lelei, Rory and tuka were shock ,disbelief or surprise to see that President Y/N was election President in 1866.

Itami: *Though* How will United States reaction to this? And also how he became a President of United States since his young age!?

Rory and Lelei blushed how President Y/N wear a union general uniform that looks cute. Even they were heard that Y/N never age since 9 years old.

Rory and Lelei: *Blushed*

(A/N: Call FBI! We two lolis in this story)

Pina: Itami, Why did America hate slave?

Itami: Well, In America civil war, Everyone in the north hates slaves, The leader named was Abraham Lincoln that he wants to abolished slavery in the south.

Rory: Who ever this "confederate" is? I will kill them without mercy.

Kuribayashi: Wait? *Looks at the page* It ended in 1864!? But it was supposed to ended in 1865!?

???: No, Because the confederate army surrender in 1864 because of President Y/N. 

Everyone turn to see jess standing there.

Jess: Confederate army were weak and surrender due to President Y/N war mahines.

Itami: War machines?

Jess takes out her phone, She plays a video for 10 minutes.

Timeskip to 10 minutes brought to you by this

And back to the story 

Pina, Bozes, Tuka and JSDF were shock to see that tanks were built in 1863 and assault rifle are made to kill confederate. Even more shock that United States annex Canada and Mexico since they declared war.

Itami: *Though* How will Canada and Mexico in our world react to this?

Pina: *Though* Slave was abolished by this man, And now this.... young boy has taken his place. I think the empire has bring the nations into chaos. I hope my brother zorzal doesn't do something stupid.

===============

Location: Falmart, Dillman hill, German-America occupied base.

In dillman hill, After successfully beat up zorzal (Dumbass), He was throw out by USK soldiers.

USK soldier 1: Never come back jackass!

USK soldier 2: *spit on zorzal* Idiot!

Both USK soldiers left, laughing at beat up zorzal (Dumbass).

Zorzal: *In pain* Y-You savages! You will all died! By the wrath of the empire!!

Zorzal walk towards the army that were camp there, After few minutes of walking he founds something he couldn't believed his own eyes, The land was supposed to be an army was nothing by burning fields, many of his soldiers were burn like meat, The fire burn the tents, Zorzal looks angry and scream like a madman.

Zorzal: DAMN YOU CHILD!!! I WILL GET YOU!!! I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE!!!!! *Screaming in rage*

???: Are you sure about?

Zorzal heard a voice coming, He turn around to see....

Kane: Your negotiations will not work for him prince

Zorzal: How did you know that!? He was just a child!? I will send more million strong man at the dillman-

Kane: Send your men and they will be your graves.

Zorzal couldn't say anything, but look at kane for second.

Zorzal: N-No.

Kane: Good, if you something so foolish, you will regret.

Zorzal: Fine! I will be next emporer.

Zorzal takes a horse rides outer of here. Leaving kane behind.

???: You know he will not listen.

Kane turn to see...

Kane: I know ricotte, That's why we will rise of the ashes

Ricotte: I'm not suprised to see Russian, Japanese, Germany and USKA here, they will ruin our plan.

Kane: Just wait, We will have our revenge.

Has he said, Both of them disappear in the ashes like nothing.

To be continue