Chapter 42: Peace and the crown princess of Saderan (Final)

A/N: This is what parker looks like.

Our cheese eater monster will come to you're house and steal all you're cheeses

Our cheese eater monster will come to you're house and steal all you're cheeses. Also, This is the final chapter of this story. So yeah :)

-------------

Location | Italican

Ten Days later

3rd Person Later

It's been ten days since the siege of the capital. Zorzal has started the civil war and declare as emperor. With emperor molt and princess pina safe, The war will go on. Now in italican, The scene shown a crown of people seeing pina, that she will become the new empress of the new saderan empire.

Another scene shown Tony and Parker watching the princess pina becoming the empress...... Which bored both of them.

Parker: Well, Looks like princess pina was now empress.

Tony: Yeah, But her brother won't been happy..... Except her half brother.

Parker: Who?

Tony: Uhhh? Diabo El Ceaser?

Parker: Ohhh that guy...... I can believe we forgot about him.

Tony: Yeah.

Parker: Sir?

Tony: Yes parker?

Parker: Do you remember you used the goliath exo-mech back at the spa incident.

Tony was silent at the moment. But he looks at parker an sus eyebrow.

Tony: Yeah? Why?

Parker: Well, The russians and the chinese has become hostile towards us.

Tony: You mean the russia empire and chinese empire?

Parker: No, The parallel ones.

Tony:....... I guess that's that.

Meanwhile with Y/N and F/N

The scene shown President Y/N and Kaiser F/N watching the people cheering.

Y/N: Looks like empress was now our side.

F/N: Ja. But her won't been. The empire still have our people has slaves.

Y/N: *Sigh* I really hate those slavery. Just like confederate states of america since I was a general of the union army. 

F/N: Ja, But what about that parallel world JSDF came from?

Y/N: Well, Thanks to lieutenant Tony. We have the parallel world history. I want to read myself after I get back to Washington D.C.

F/N: Good to know.

As everyone cheering, But they're were unawared that they're been watched by something.

-------------------

Location | ??????

3rd Person Pov

In the dark room, Only to see a screen of computer is seem has a person was watching princess pine been crown empress of the saderan empire. The dark figure begin to grin smirk.

???: Well, Looks like people are having an happy ending. Too bad we will been their in the terrible way.

The camera turns to president Y/N and Kaiser F/N. Which he giggles.

???: And well, well. It's the immortal president of united states and his german friend. I guess will meet in the future.

Screen was off and the lights where on. It is revealed to be bald man and with evil smile.

 It is revealed to be bald man and with evil smile

Kane: Thousands of years of immortality. And now the child general has it. Soon we will meet union. The confederate states of nod will rise again....... And soon we will meet.

The flags was reveal to be confederate around the room.

Kane plan this

Kane plan this.... He knew this will happen as zorzal has started and civil war. And now USKA and his allies will joined the war. Kane wasn't runaway from USKA after 3 years. He wanted to take advantage of the civil war and revealed their to falmart. Not only, The CSN will conquer the JSDF homeworld.

Kane: *Evil Smirk* 1500 years. It's been so long.

End of Volume 1

---------------------------

A/N: And that's it, The end of volume 1. I hope you like it bois, I will be doing the next volume 2, So yeah.

End of Credits