Chapter 14

Location: Falmart, Italican
3rd person pov

Makarov and Parker (A/N: While his eating cheese) hold bozes in her arms to prevent another incident of tony and itami, After the two been slap by a woman, While lisa and Jessie holds Korone (A/N: Because she angry at bozes for slapping his senpai, Who knew? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Pina was in depressed because of her bozes behavior, She was afraid of those giant walker metal beasts (A/N: Juggernauts from command and conquer 3).

Pina: I can't believe you that this bozes.

Bozes: Princess! Please forgive! I didn't mean to-

Pina: Silence!

Bozes shut up.

Pina: *Turn to tony and itami* Please forgive me for my *Glare at bozes* For my knights.

Tony: It's ok, we.... have the same bad luck.

Itami: Yeah, we just wanted to be peace in your empire.

Tony: Also *Points at Yandere Korone* My crazy girlfriend wants to kill your friend, so we best been going and report our leader now!

Pina felt shaken, Their leader! If they want peace, She much act now!

Pina: OK!! If your master of your "nation", Our will be negotiations with your leader!

Tony/Itami: What!?/Nani!? 

Pina: *Turn Hamilton* Hamilton stay here in italican for me!

Hamilton: EEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!???

Pina: *Turn panache* Panache stay with Hamilton and the rose knights!

Panache: HUH!? 

Bozes ran to pina and knee downs to pina.

Bozes: 😭😭 Princess! Let me come with you! I want to make peace with them too!

Pina: Fine! *Turn Tony and itami* Will you go with you to meet your leader!

Tony and itami look at each other in confused, But agree.

Itami: Well sure princess!

Tony: Whenever you said princess *Turn korone* Korone, Drop the knife.

Korone: But!

Tony: No buts!

Korone: *Sigh* Yes senpai!

She drop the knife, But she glace at bozes. Bozee felt her aura, She is now afraid her.

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

Tony, Itami and the others were packing and leaving italican with princess pina and bozes with them.

Tony: I guess will leaving you guys.

Kurata: Yeah, we-

He couldn't say a word when a US helicopter came to italican, It land on the ground, the door open revealing to be a man with an army uniform. He walk towards tony.

USK soldier: Lieutenant tony right?

Tony: Yes?

USK soldier: You have new orders.

Tony: New orders?

USK soldier give him a letter, Tony takes it and read it, He's mouth jaw dropped!

Tony: *Turn Itami* Itami, where's your base?

Itami: Alnus hill, Why?

Tony: Our orders is to go to alnus hill to have peace talk in your world.

All the JSDF & 3rd recon team: NANI!!??

To be continue :D