Chapter 18: Trip to USKA Pt.1

(A/N: Did someone have chainsaw >:))

===================
Location: JSDF world

After the "Incident", Russian and Chinese government watched the video when the agents in counter demi-god rory when she attack and kill most of their soldiers, But this isn't over when they were shock and disbelief seeing a armour walking machine with mini guns, Killing the agents in the process, This however made UN councils watched this too. They were amazed seeing a real-life weapon in infront of them, Chinese and Russian ambassadors blames the US government for secretly killing their soldiers in japan. But US government never order to killed both sides, thinking they were planning on kidnapping the special regions habits and USK soldiers from others, This "however" course tense between 3 superpowers, But their where stop by the UN councils explaining to them that they were from the alternate earth, So they tasked lieutenant Yôji itami from Jsdf and his 3rd recon units to adventurer to another with special regions girls. Russian and Chinese government still wanted USKA tech as they need to make their own technology.

Location: Falmarts, Dillman hill

We see 3rd recon units and special regions habits to travel to dillman hill by the order of UN councils and Prime minister motoi. When they reach their, They see was the massive base.

Kuribayashi: Wow! That base looks big!

Pina: "..."

Itami: *Though* Tony told us this base was german-america base in dillman *Spotted two gates close to each other* And why did the two gate get close to each other!?

Kurata: Wait? *Spotted a mammoth tank* THAT TANK WAS MASSIVE!!!

Bozes: WH-WHO'S THE ONE FEEDS THIS IRON BEAST!!!??? 

Meanwhile in the white house

Y/N: *Sneeze* Did someone say about my mammoth tank?

Back with 3rd person pov

3rd recon units arrived at the base, They were greeting by german guard.

German guard: Hallo! You must be the "JSDF" that people were talking about.

Itami: Yes, That's us! You heard about us.

German guard: Nein, Never heard from it, That name was stupid.

JSDF glares at the german guard saying that name was stupid.

Itami: *Anger and glares* Yeah thanks!

German guard: Ja!

The German guard allow theirself, Itami still glares at the german guard, but ignore it. When got in, they were amazed by the massive base, but they were also shock that US, Japanese, Germany and Russian where there, Even more shocking that many of them talking to each other.

Itami: *Though* In our world, They were enemies and they were friends? This is an alternate military.

They stop their vehicles, Itami got out first. Then he hear a familiar voice.

???: Itami!?

Itami turn around to reveal to be tony.

Itami: Tony!?

Itami and tony ran at each other and jump high, And dramatic high five at each other as they start a beautiful friendship! :D

Tony: Hey man! What are you doing here!?

Itami: UN councils wanted make peace with US"K"A?

Tony: You mean USKA? Why?

Itami: Remember you use that mech armour in japan.

Tony: Yeah?

Itami: Russian and Chinese government wants "your President" to talk about your-

Tony: XS1 Goliath?

Itami: Yep! They wanted to know about.

Tony: But, rest to tomorrow, You will be travel to Washington DC to him *Turn to pina* Including you.

Itami: Ok.

To be continue
======
Countryball

USA: Hey.

USKA: What?

USA: Did you have oil?

USKA: Yes why?

USA: I'm going to say....... OIL!!!

NATO: Did you say..... OIL!!!

USKA: oil? 

NATO/USA: OOOOIIIIIILLLLL!!!!! >:D

Ens