Side story

Location: USKA, Unknown area
3 years ago
3rd person pov

In the forest, Two convoy trucks carrying something unknown, When they stop, The secret passage was open in the wall cliff. The convoys went inside and the passage closed inside. Inside the long cave road leading something inside, it is reveal to be an mysterious army with 100 tanks, 34 warplanes and 23 ammonium. The convoy stop, The door open reveal to be a man in 20s.

??? Soldier: Sir! We are ready the portal machine!

??? Male: Good, Tell the convoy move their ass.

??? Soldier: Yes sir!

??? Male: Also *Shoot ??? Soldier with M1911 pistol* Don't you even my eat my cheese!

??? Soldier 2: S-Sir, The leader is waiting!

??? Male: Thank you *Shoot ??? Soldier 2 M1911 pistol*........ Oops, My finger slips.

The other soldiers pick up two bodys and dump them in the woodchipper. ??? Male was approaching the office and open the door, reveal to be a man with a black hooder, ??? Male approach him.

??? Male: Sir, It's ready, the portal machine is finish.

??? Male 2: Good, We are ready. 160 years, we are humiliated by this "Fox child" and now we reborn to another world.

He revealed the flag in infront of ??? Male 1.

??? Male 2: It is time my child! We are going to reborn!

He removed the hooder, revealing to be a bald with a beard.

(A/N: Ladies and gentlemen! The command and conquer most villainous character. Kane )

Kane: Ready the army, we will march on the new world! Time bring chaos in this world!

??? Male: *Evil smile* Yes leader.

Meanwhile

The convoy of many army march on the new world, This is beginning of "conference nod".

===========
(A/N: This is a new enemy in this story, So yeah)