E i g h t - The Grim Reaper's Bedroom

I was on edge the whole time this "Homicidal Liu" character was showing me and Syngrath around SlenderMan's mansion. It was huge, crowded, and nothing like I was used to back in my father's realm.

Also, Liu in general struck me as very strange and he came off quite similar to Syngrath in a way and I didn't like it.

Liu looked at me and smiled again after directing my attention to the killer named "Eyeless Jack" 's room. I avoided his gaze and stared at the ground, crossing my arms. "Is that all," I huffed, "there's so many of you that this introduction has just been a big bore."

He chuckled, "I know it's a lot to take on but you'll get used to it. I'm sure you and your butler will enjoy your stay here." He glanced to Syngrath and quickly back to me. I side-eyed him as if challenging him to say something taunting towards us, but he kept his calm and cool demeanor and watched me with an infuriating smile.

"If you say so then, Liu. Could you please now guide me and Syngrath to our rooms?"

He dipped his head and motioned for the two of us to follow him. Liu lead us to two rooms at the end of the ridiculously long hallway that were facing each other on opposite sides. One door was painted in (F/C) while the other was painted black with thin red stripes running horizontally.

"That will be your room, (Name)," He said, pointing to the (F/C) door. "Grim," I corrected him. He tsked and shook his head, "Ah, but I like your name. Why do you seem to hate it so much?"

Syngrath grew defensive and eyed Liu down with a cold glare, "My master wishes to be called Grim, and that is how you will refer to him. Do you understand?"

I looked at Liu, expecting his constant unbothered expression to falter from feeling intimidated, but he only smiled at Syngrath and nodded his head apologetically. "I understand. My bad."

I wasn't sure how to feel on how bold Liu was, so I only quietly turn from him and turn the knob on the (F/C) door, walking into my new room.

If you know me, you already know I'm not good with descriptions. Feel free to choose one of these examples or imagine your own idea.

"It's quite small," I comment, recalling how huge my room back at the castle was

"It's quite small," I comment, recalling how huge my room back at the castle was. I wasn't going to complain though, because it was pretty decent of a room—it somewhat fitted my taste. I also wanted to try and be more thankful that SlenderMan allowed me to stay here as well, he didn't have to do this for my selfish ass...

"Thank you..." I murmur, turning back to Liu. Liu seemed somewhat content when I thanked him and turned from me after nodding his head. "Make yourself at home. I'll show Syngrath to his own. If you need anything...you know where to find my room."

With that, he exited from my room. Syngrath looked at me but I waved him off, assuring him I will be fine settling in my room on my own. When to two are gone I shut the door and take a look around at my new room. The colors and everything were nice, but now I think I should add a little touch of my own, maybe?

I start digging through my cloak to see if I could find my Item Spawner, so I could start adding the things I had in my old bedroom, such as my video games, posters, and stuff.

A/N:
lol, I know this story is Gary Sue af but im having fun writing this and idk why. why are the annoying stories always the most fun to write? who doesn't like being all powerful, i guess. If you dislike this kind of stuff, I'd advise you to leave the story and refrain from torturing yourself further.