F o u r t e e n - The Grim's Killing Style

I glide down the hallway and see Liu gathered with some other Creepypastas. I don't say anything but watch them in silence till one eventually notices me. With Liu is the the strange male with the the wide cut smile and atrocious, messy black hair and the other was a brown-haired girl with a clock gorged in her left eye and a stitched up mouth, almost like Liu's. The last was a male wearing a black hoodie and gray pants and their face was covered by a blue mask with black dripping eye holes.

"Wait. This abomination freak is coming with us??" The slit smile guy scoffed, glaring at Liu. "Clearly you've never seen your disgusting self in a mirror if you think it's alright to call me an abomination," I growl at him. "I wholeheartedly agree," Liu suddenly hissed in a rather strange voice that isn't his normal calm one, which gets a dark glare from the slit-face, "Shut the fuck up, Sully!"

The masked guy and the girl shook their heads at them, then the girl looked to me with a gleam in her one good eye. "I'm ClockWork. Unlike Jeff—Liu, EJ, and I are actually excited to see what you can do, Grim Reaper!"

"What are we going to do, anyway?" I ask, already somewhat knowing and expecting the answer.

"Hunting," All four of them replied. Figured.

"Since you're the grim reaper and all, where's your big bad scary scythe?" 'Jeff' asked, his tone sounding a bit taunting. "I'll summon my scythe when I need it. I don't need to go parading around with it just to prove who I am. Unlike you and your pathetic knife, you haven't parted with it since I first laid eyes upon you," I grumble.

"Let's just head out without arguing, shall we?" Liu interrupted in his regular voice, casting an off glance at Jeff. Jeff glared at me for a while before scoffing and pushing past me for the steps. "Come on, (Name)," Liu said, motioning for me to follow him, ClockWork and EJ.

I step behind them slowly when I notice from the corner of my eye that Jason was watching us. I stop and turn to him with a questioning glare, "What do you want?"

"For you to remember what I told you," He responded. "Your power may just exceed that of SlenderMan's. You owe no worthiness, nor respect to anyone here." He then shrugged and added with a smirk, "Just saying, Lord Grim."

...He isn't too wrong though. Right?

I don't say anything as I turn from him and proceed to follow the killers out of the mansion.

꧁꧂

The group leads me through the woods and eventually we exit the woods, coming out into a human neighborhood. I feel myself growing uncomfortable and nervous because seeing a neighborhood again just brings the memories of my far past flowing back to me.

Seeing houses, yards, sidewalks—everything included in the makeup of a neighborhood was making me feel a bit sick.

It all just reminded me of Mom.

I feel a touch on my shoulder and flinch, quickly spinning my head to see Liu looking at me with a concerned expression. "Are you okay, (Name)?"

"Yes, why?" I say, my voice sounding as if it were choking up a bit. "You've seemed a little...uneasy ever since we left the woods."
"Have you even ever left the woods in your life? You look traumatized just by stepping out."
"Please shut up."
"No, he looks like he's about to cry and I pray on weakness."

My eyes twitch as I glare at Liu who had seemingly begun talking with himself, just in different voices. ClockWork noticed my confusion and explains, "Liu developed a split personality after his brother, Jeff tried to kill him. His split personality's name is Sully. He's a bitch."