E l e v e n - Fashionable Reaper

Your p. o. v.

A loud knock on the door to my room awakens me from sleep.

My eyes fly open and I look down, realizing I was floating in the air and my head was touching the ceiling. Not again...I hate it when I fall asleep while levitating. Sighing, I lower myself closer to the ground and glide towards the door.

I think it's Syngrath that's waiting for me on the other side but something tells me otherwise, and it makes me hesitant as I slowly pull the door open.

I'm met with a tall faceless being that looks just like SlenderMan and that SplendorMan, but it's wearing a pair of glasses for some odd reason. It's wearing a pale sweater-vest and cream pants which some how looks fashionably pleasing. I stare at him, wondering if I should ask wether he is Slender or Splendor...

"No, I am not Slender or Splendor, my dear boy," The being spoke to me telepathically as it seemed to have read my thoughts. "I am my own slender! TrenderMan, is my name. Lord of fashion trends and anything modern! King of your wardrobe, if you may."

He sturdied his glasses on his 'face' and I felt a very prideful aura growing around him. "Hello..." I greet him cautiously. "Trender...Man. What brings you to my room."

"Wellll the big talk of the mansion today is that a man with half a skull for a face is the new 'rabbit' to fall into this hellhole we call, 'The Slender Mansion'. Charming story, really, so I had to see the one and only for myself!"

I rub my forehead feeling slightly fatigued from the little rest I received and murmur, "You're looking upon him, tall man. I am the Grim Reaper. I can't control the unfortunate mishap that's my face, as it's been like this for centuries."

I jump as the TrenderMan suddenly reached out and gently touched the skeletal side of my face, making small sounds of awe. My instant reaction would've been to slap his hand away for crossing my boundaries, but I remained calm and allowed him to cure his curiosity.

Even though I mostly hated being touched and gawked upon, I knew it wasn't everyday these lower life's got to see something as morbid and grotesquely interesting as me. All the awed attention I was getting from simply having half a skull face and a skeleton arm was starting to make me feel a bit airheaded, and I found myself secretly wanting more praise and admiration from them—something my father and mother would never give to me.

A small grin forms on my face and I hold up my skeletal arm to the slender being, eyeing him as a prince would look upon a peasant. "Look upon my hand. Isn't it like nothing you've ever seen before?" I ask him. "Amazing~" TrenderMan gasped, nervously touching the skeleton as if it would shatter with the smallest of contact. "Your whole being is utterly amazing. Fantastic! Just looking at you now, I have so many ideas for fits that would suit your gothic presence."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

Trender's arm grabbed mine instantly and his voice sounded bold with excitement. "It might be a challenge but I'm going to make you look spectacular like the dark prince you are! —Well, except more fitting as you are now one of us, a Creepypasta."

Hmm...should I decline or should I just let it happen?

I didn't really get a chance to decide as TrenderMan hastily pulled me out of my room. We pass by Syngrath who was just leaving his room and he gasped when he saw me being pulled away by Trender. "My Lord!" He exclaimed, "let him go at once!"

"It's fine Syngrath. Just wait for me!" I yell at him before TrenderMan pulls me with him downstairs.

TrenderMan leads me into the Slender Hallway and towards one of the few doors that were lined up there. This door was pale green and was decorated with posters and hangers. "My room," Trender informed me proudly.