Chapter 2

At Mumbai ,

Pragya entered her home . It felt she had never been here , everything seemed so new . Prachi looked at her mother worried . Meanwhile Om and Rudra again started a stupid decision .

Om - Shut up Rudra !

Rudra - But -

Pragya - Could you both please stop for a moment ?

Everyone went in the hall , Anika was sitting there talking to her slipper chameli .

Anika - Why do you always trouble me chameli ?

Shivaay whispering - Why did I marry her ?

Anika looks at Pragya and hugs her out of excitement and then again starts blabbering . Prachi and Shahana just looked at her in amazement . Gauri and Bhavya too came out of the kitchen .

Gauri - Pragya di !

Pragya - Gauri won't you at least give me a hug ?

Gauri - Of course !

Bhavya - Prachi and Shahana !

Prachi - Yes choti mami .

Bhavya - Why are you both standing come sit .

Everyone settled in couches . Pragya told them what happened . Soon , everyone was busy in catching an angry Anika before she went to murder Abhi .

Bhavya - Pragya di what will you do now ?

Pragya - I will just do what I used to do before . I will handle business directly from the main branch now .

Shivaay - That's good . And what about him ?

Pragya - Who ?

Shivaay - You know who I am talking about .

Pragya - I don't know . I don't even know where he is right now .

Prachi - I know where he is .

Everyone else - You do ?

Prachi - Yes I do but I can't tell you all .

Pragya - But why ?

Rudra - Because Prachi is hungry , after eating something she will tell us right Prachi ?

Bhavya - Rudra it sounds like you are the one who's hungry .

Prachi - Because he told me not to tell you all where he is . And I won't break my promise .

Pragya - I have other means also Prachi , I will find out on my own . Anyways I will go and rest .

Shivaay - I will tell someone to make food .

Anika - Why will you tell someone? I will myself make aloo puri for everyone .

Shivaay - No ! That's so oily !

Anika - Shut up you Bagad Billa ! I wasn't asking you , I am telling you .

Shahana - Bagad Billa ?

Rudra - That's shivaay bhaiya's nickname along with billu , kanji aankho wale , Stone Singh Oberoi , aur ek bahut pehle tha Shivaay Baby .

Shahana - This much nickname for just one person .

Rudra - It's our Anika bhabhi's talent to give name to anything .

Gauri - Leave all that , Rudy bhaiya go show Prachi and Shahana their rooms .

Everyone went to do their respective works . Prachi reached her room and her phone started ringing suddenly .
Her face lighted up seeing the caller ID .

Prachi - Hello ?

Someone - Hello my princess . How are you ?

Prachi - I am good . What about you ?

Someone - I am also good . Where are you right now ?

Prachi - Oberoi Mansion , Mumbai .

Someone - So you all reached . Did anyone ask about me ?

Prachi - Yes they did . But I did not tell them about your location .

Someone - Okay .

Prachi - But why don't you want them to know where you are ?

Someone - I will tell them myself sweetheart , you don't worry .

Prachi - Ok .

Someone - I will call you later , I have a meeting to attend alright princess ?

Prachi - Alright . Bye .

Someone - Bye princess .

After the call disconnected , Prachi sat near a window and recalled some of her happy moments with Ranbir . Prachi closed her eyes .

Falshback

One day during the whole Maya fiasco , Ranbir asked Prachi to come with him to a special place . Both of them reached a cliff , the sun was setting , it was a beautiful sight .

Ranbir - Prachi this is my special place , I only bring special people here .

Prachi - Really ? So I am also special ?

Ranbir - Of course you are ! And thank you again for trusting me not that Maya .

Prachi - I know you flirt a lot , but will never misbehave with a girl .

Ranbir - I am glad I met you .

Prachi - I am glad too .

Both spent a good time together , laughing , pulling each others legs , teasing each other , sharing stories .

End of Flashback

Opening her eyes , Prachi rubbed her tears .

Prachi - You destroyed everything Ranbir . I thought you actually loved me but no you were just playing with my heart . You just wanted for me to fall for you and later break my heart , so that Rhea will accept your proposal . I hate you Ranbir , I hate you so much !

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next chapter .

Who do you all think Prachi was talking to ?

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711
______________________________________