Chapter 19

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai
In Pragya and Vansh 's Room ,

Vansh was sitting in his room . He knew whatever he said to Meera was right but still he always loved his sister and couldn't bear her tears . Pragya entered the room and saw him .

She went to him putted her head on his shoulder and hugged him sideways .

Pragya - Why are you so tensed ?

Vansh - I am not tensed .

Pragya - Really ? Look Vansh you are my better half and I can sense your feelings . So , care to share ?

Vansh - It's Meera .

Pragya - Meera ? What about her ? I mean I didn't know she was connected to you in anyway .

Vansh - She is .... I mean she was connected to me .

Pragya - She called you Bhai , are you her brother ?

Vansh - No ..... Yes .... I don't know .

Pragya - You are so confused . Will you tell me the back story ?

Vansh - I will but later .

Prachi came there to tell them about Kiara and Siddarth's arrival and excitedly left .

Pragya - Let's go welcome my champ and pari .

Vansh - Your ? They are mine .

Pragya - Okay fine ! Your champ and pari .

Pragya kissed his cheek and left . Vansh also left after a few minutes .
Downstairs , everyone had already gathered . Kiara and Siddarth were standing at the gate . Sadhana warded evil eyes off , of them both . They came inside .

Pragya - I missed you both so much !

Kiara - I missed you too mumma . But please don't hug me this tight again and I couldn't breathe .

Pragya - Drama queen .

Sid - Wow , and I am being ignored yet again .

Vansh - You are not the only one champ .

Pragya hugged Sid . They all sat in the living room , talking about the events after the party . Kiara was furious and Prachi could have sworn that she saw Sid getting a gun out of his bag but he quickly hided it .

Sadhana - Now , everyone go to sleep . It is already past two in the night .

At The Singh Oberoi Hotels , Mumbai

Everyone was in Abhi's room . They were discussing how Pragya had humiliated them tonight .

Alia - I can't believe that Pragya can behave in that manner with us !

Pallavi - And that Prachi , didn't you see how she talked with Rhea !

Rhea - Her sister even slapped me ! And dad why didn't you say anything ?!

Abhi - She called him her dad ...... Isn't Prachi my daughter ?

Alia - This is Pragya's cheap trick ! Now she is using bhai's kids to take revenge from us !

Abhi - What do you mean Alia ?

Alia - I mean , that Pragya must have instigated Prachi against you Bhai ! She is trying to make Prachi away from you ! She wants your daughter to hate you !