Chapter 10

At Raisinghania Industries , Delhi

Vansh was sitting in the conference room . The meeting had ended a few minutes ago . He was just waiting for someone . A man came there with a file in his hand .

Vansh - Is the work done ?

Man - Yes sir . Your work is done . I will arrange one meeting with the share holders and investors .

Vansh - Good . I will convince them to transfer their shares and investments in my name .

Man - Ok sir .

Vansh - Can I ask you something ?

Man - Of course sir .

Vansh - Why are you helping me in this plan ?

Man - Sir you are Prachi's father and Prachi was a good friend of mine . I couldn't help her that time , but I will surely help you to get your revenge .

Vansh - You are a great friend .

Man - Thank you sir . I should leave now .

Vansh - Okay .

The man left from there . Vansh checked the file . He was content soon the M&K family will be on roads , begging .

At M&K Mansion ,

Alia's eyes were red from anger . Rhea was a little disappointed because Pragya wasn't sad about not being her mother anymore . Meera was tensed .

Pallavi - I swear on God !! Nobody has insulted us this much !!

Meera - It was your and Alia's mistake why did you badmouth Pragya ji ?

Rhea - Mom !! Stop taking that selfish woman's side !!

Meera - Rhea you shouldn't talk about elders like that !!

Alia - Meera Bhabhi !!! You are not allowed to shout at Rhea !!!

Meera - She is my daughter !

Alia - She is my niece first !! Don't forget you are not her real mother !!

Meera was a little hurt hearing that . Abhi came there . Alia saw him and started sobbing .

Abhi - Why is Alia crying ? Did something happen ?

Meera - Mr.Meh-

Alia - Yes Bhai . You know that we went to mall today . There we saw Pragya , I went to say hello to her but she insulted me infront of everyone .

Abhi - Pragya insulted you ? What did she say ?

Alia - She said that I am a house breaker women . She even called me a mistress of Purab .

Alia cried loudly . Abhi was furious , he was again manipulated by Alia's words . Rhea didn't understand why her buji lied . Pallavi on the other hand understood everything .

Abhi - You don't have to cry Alia . I will meet Pragya and show her who you really are . I will show her what is her value .

Alia - As you say Bhai . I will go to my room .

Alia went to her room . Rhea followed her .

At Phoenix Mall , Mumbai

In H&M Store ,

Prachi was trying out some clothes . Shahana already had a trolley full of clothes . Arya and Pankti carried a bunch of bags in their hands .

Shahana - Prachi how much time will you take ?