Chapter 8

M&K Mansion , Delhi

Pallavi had planned a small family get together . Mehras came there . Rhea as usual started going close to Ranbir who in return would say something to insult her , while rest of the family thought they were being lovey - dovey.

Meera's eyes had dark circles because of the countless nights she didn't sleep , her smile had vanished somewhere . Abhi on the other hand was looking radiant because his daughter was happy .

Aryan was bored this get together was like  torture to him , he just wanted to go from here .

Rhea - Ranbir why are talking rudely with me ?

Ranbir - Because you deserve this .

Rhea - Excuse me ?

Ranbir - You are excused . I don't know why did I even agree to marry you . You are so irritating . If Prachi was here I wouldn't be talking to you .

Rhea - Prachi .... Prachi !!! Again that Prachi ! What does she has that I don't have ?!

Ranbir - She is not annoying like you !And she has a brain unlike you !

Rhea - That Prachi has trapped you badly in her love ! But don't worry I will make sure you forget that cheap girl !!

Ranbir - Don't call her cheap !!

Rhea - I will !! Did you forget she was only behind your money ?! She just wanted a luxurious lifestyle , roam in big cars , wear branded clothes !! But look at you ! You are still can't hear a word against her !!

Ranbir - I didn't forget anything !! I remember that heartbreak !! I remember what she did with me !! But even you are criminal minded !! So , you don't have any right to say anything about Prachi !!

The rest also noticed them arguing . Pallavi went to stop them from any further arguments .

Pallavi - Ranbir ! Rhea ! Why are both arguing ?!

Rhea - He still loves that Prachi !! We are getting married and he can't forget her !!

Pallavi - Ranbir , is Rhea saying the truth ?!

Ranbir - No mom !! She is lying why will I talk about Prachi , infact I was talking about our marriage preparations and she suddenly started talking about Prachi .

Pallavi - Rhea ! Stop involving Prachi in everything ! My son doesn't have to be reminded about that gold digger .

Rhea - But -

Abhi - Rhea don't argue with Pallavi .

Rhea shutted her mouth . The rest of the night went peacefully .

Regal Cinema , Mumbai

Rehaan was shocked to see the person next to him , his mouth was hung open , eyes widened . Shahana and Prachi were talking among themselves . Prachi turned towards her right and saw Kunal sitting next to her . Kunal saw her too .

Kunal - Hey ... Prachi right ?

Prachi - Yeah . I knew we will meet again .

Kunal - Your instincts were right .

Shahana - Sorry to disturb but Prachi who is he ?

Prachi - Shahana he is Kunal Agnihotri the one I met in the club .

Shahana - Oh ! Hi Kunal , I am Shahana Bajaj .

Kunal - Nice to meet you Shahana .

Prachi - You are here that means -