Chapter 43

#1 in pranbir stories !! (and this isn't a pranbir story 🤦‍♀️)But thank you guys !!

But thank you guys !!

On with the chapter now......
_____________________________________

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Rhea looked at herself in the mirror and nodded. New day marks a new beginning of her life. Everything will be fine and she would make sure of it.

Rhea - Good morning everyone.

Abhi saw Rhea's cheerful attitude and thought that she had forgived him.

Abhi - Good morning princess come have breakfast.

Rhea - No thanks I am not hungry.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Prachi hurriedly went down the stairs. She was getting late for college. Pragya saw her sneaking away and stopped her.

Pragya - Wait wait...where are you going in such a hurry ?

Prachi - I am getting late for college Maa.

Pragya - What about breakfast ?

Prachi - I'll eat something in the canteen.

Pragya - No.. that's unhealthy ! Just wait here ! And don't you leave !

Pragya went inside the kitchen and came back with a rolled paratha stuffed with jeera aloo. Prachi took it from her and ran outside.

Prachi - Thanks maa !! Bye !!

Pragya - Bye !! I should have named her Toofan Express instead of Prachi.

At Agnihotri House , Delhi

Kunal tried Priya's phone for sixth time since morning but it went unanswered yet again. Sometimes he forgets that she is also studying and might be busy in her classes but even then she would always answer his calls.

Kunal - Maybe she is in her class or something I'll just leave a message.

Quickly typing her a text , he got his bag from his bed and ran downstairs.

At NMISS College , Delhi

The hallway buzzed with noises , gossips , cricket talks , other topics but nothing interested Prachi. Reaching for her locker she placed her stuff inside and went to the first class of the day.

Shahana , who had her arm linked with Aryan's , waved at her from a distance.

Shahana - Why so late ?

Prachi - Slept for sometime more.

Shahana - You would have gotten a scolding from Professor Sharma today.