Chapter 15

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Prachi got up from her place . Rhea was heavily breathing in and out . Ranbir was looking at Prachi with soft eyes . Kunal was confused seeing all this.

Rhea - What are you doing here ?!

Prachi , gaining her composer - That's none of your business .

Rhea - Are you stalking me and Ranbir ?!

Prachi - Why will I stalk you both ?

Kunal went to Prachi .

Kunal - Prachi ... Do you know them ?

Prachi - Yes , I do . But I am not fond of them you see . Let's go from here.

Rhea - You can't go from here !! Answer my questions first !!

Prachi - What the hell is your problem ?!

Rhea - Don't raise your voice !! And just to let you know that now Ranbir and I are engaged !! We are going to be married soon !! And Ranbir is really happy in this relationship !!

Prachi - So , what should I do ? Should I dance out of happiness ?

Rhea - Keep that sarcasm till yourself !!

Prachi - Don't you dare shout at me !!

Rhea - You know who I am right ?!!

Prachi - I do !! You are a spoilt bitch , who doesn't have any manners !!

Rhea - Prachi !!!!

Prachi - Do you know who I am ? I am Prachi Raisinghania !! Don't you dare mess with me !!

Prachi's eyes went to Rhea and Ranbir's joined hands . She felt a little bad . She took Kunal's hand and went from there . Ranbir saw this .

Rhea - You saw that right Ranbir ?

Ranbir - Hmmmm.......

Rhea - This Prachi has trapped someone else now ! I don't know how can someone fall so low for money !And what did she say , that she is Prachi Raisinghania . She is lying about her name now .

Rhea began with her rants about Prachi . "Has she really moved on from me ? It looked like it . She even took that guy's hand in her own . What she is doing here anyways ? But now I have time to make Prachi say the truth . The truth is that she loves me . But why did she say Prachi Raisinghania ? I thought her surname was Arora ."Ranbir thought to himself .

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

The M&K family had invited a prominent designers staff to make their clothes . They wanted to look their very best infront of P.R.

Alia - Hey , you come here .

Helper - Yes ma'am , do you need anything ?

Alia - Get away from my outfits ! I don't want your middle class hands touching my clothes !

Helper - Ma'am why are you being rude ?

Alia - Because I can ! I want your boss to make my clothes !

Helper - My boss personally makes clothes for important people only . And you are not on that list .

Alia -Did you say that I am not important ?! I am Alia Mehra !! Get lost from here !! Call your boss !!

Helper - I will complain to my boss . I won't listen to you . You are disrespecting me without a reason .

The helper went from there . Alia threw things here and there in anger .