Chapter 29

At Young Souls Club , Delhi

Ranbir , who was injured badly tried to get up from his place but failed . Rhea came out of the washroom and saw him . She rushed to help him .

Rhea - Ranbir what happened ? Who did this with you ? Oh my god ! Lets go to a doctor .

Ranbir - I don't need your help ! I can go to the doctor on my own ! Don't try to boss me around !

Rhea - I was just helping you ! You are injured !

The club's manager came out . He was already informed about the incident .

Manager - Ranbir !

Ranbir - Yes sir .

Manager - Take all your stuff and get out of here ! Don't show me your face from tomorrow !

Ranbir - But why sir ?

Manager - Because I am firing you !

Ranbir - Why ? I didn't do anything ! I am doing my work properly !

Manager - Doing your work ? By misbehaving with one of our female guests !

Rhea - Guest which guest ?

Manager - Ms.Raisinghania . Her brother has beaten him for trying to touch her . Be glad I wasn't there Ranbir because I myself respect women very much and I won't tolerate this type of misbehaviour with any of our female guests or staff members .

Rhea - There must be a misunderstanding . Ranbir is not like that .

Manager - And who are you to say that ?

Rhea - I am his wife Mrs. Rhea Ranbir Kohli .

Manager - Oh ! One more mistake , you are getting your family members here at work hours .

Ranbir - No sir . I didn't call her here . She came by herself .

Manager - I don't wanna hear your lame excuses . Guards throw him out ! And Mrs .Kohli you should leave too .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

In Pankti's Room ,

It was a pleasant afternoon for Pankti . She was currently watching her favourite show on her laptop . But to her displeasure somebody entered inside her room in a hurry and locked it from inside .

Pankti - Hey what are you doing ?! Samarthya why did you close the door ?!

Samarthya - God ! Will you let me breathe ? I am hiding inside your room .

Pankti - Hiding from whom ?

Samarthya - From Isha .

Pankti - Why ?

Samarthya - I didn't really do anything wrong . I just mixed chavanprash in her ice cream . She will become strong .

Pankti - Chavanprash ?! You are a murderer ! You have murdered ice cream ! And I hate people who destroy ice cream !

Pankti picked the nearest object around and went to smack it on Samarthya's head . But he grabbed it before she hitted him . And a tug of war started between the two .

Pankti pulled that object a little hard which sent her directly on the bed with Samarthya on top of her . Embarrassed a little , he got up and left immediately .

Pankti - What the heck ? What were you doing Pankti ? Why do my eyes always land on him ? What should I do with my eyes ?

Chipkale Saiyaan Fevicol se ........🎶
Fevicol se fevicol .......main toh kabse ..... 🎶 Haaye !