Chapter 13

At Rockbeats Office , Delhi

Alia was pacing inside her office . She was waiting for Abhi and Vikram. Today a shocking news was received by Alia . Abhi and Vikram made their way into her office .

Abhi - Why did you call us suddenly , Alia ?

Alia - Bhai I received a call from all of our clients .

Vikram - Alia , clients will obviously call us to know the progress of their works .

Alia - I know that too !

Abhi - Then why are you so tensed ?

Alia - All the clients said that they don't want to continue with the deals !

Vikram - What do you mean ?

Alia - All the clients just broke their deals with us !! They are asking for their money !!

Abhi - How can this happen ?!

Alia - I don't know !! How will we return each penny to every client ?!! We will be on roads !!

Vikram - Calm down both of you . We will think of some way to get out of this mess .

Abhi - Did the clients say anything else ?!

Alia - They said that somebody is giving them more profit then us !!

The three continued to discuss ways to return the client's money .

At P.R. Group Of Industries, Mumbai

Pragya was sitting inside her office . She was looking at the cctv footage of Alia's office . Alia didn't even have a clue that she was being monitored . Pragya had secretly installed cctv camera in Alia , Abhi and Vikram's offices .

Pragya - Think ..... Think ...... as much as you are capable of but you three won't be able to get out of this mini scandal created by me !!! This is just the start of your destruction !! This my first step towards my revenge !! This is the first punishment for you all , for making my Prachi cry !!!

Pragya rotated the glass globe on the table and smirked towards the screen .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai

Kunal was going downstairs to have lunch with his not so big family . At the lunch table , on the head of the house chair was sitting Kunal's grandfather , Mr.Brij Kishore Agnihotri . Beside him was sitting his grandmother Mrs. Rupal Brij Kishore Agnihotri .

Kunal's mother , Mrs. Shweta Amit Agnihotri was serving the lunch . His father, Mr.Amit Agnihotri was attending a phone call . His aunts , Mrs.Naina Rishabh Agnihotri and Mrs.Lekha Utkarsh Agnihotri were helping Kunal's mother . Kunal's uncles Mr.Rishabh Agnihotri and Mr.Utkarsh Agnihotri were busy in scolding their respective kids .

And his brothers , Yuvraj Agnihotri and Samarthya Agnihotri were getting scolded . Kunal's sisters , Isha Agnihotri , Mia Agnihotri and Aisha Agnihotri were chatting about the latest fashion . Kunal's Jaan , Diksha Agnihotri was exiting her own room .

Brij Kishore - If you all are done should we eat ?

Amit - Yes papa , let's eat .

Rupal - What are you all doing ? Let Shweta , Naina and Lekha join first , then eat .

Utkarsh - Okay maa .

The ladies also joined everyone else . The Agnihotri family had a pleasant afternoon .