Chapter 16

At Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport , Mumbai

The M&K family had landed in Mumbai . They were very confident about their motive for coming here . Abhi and Alia were discussing about how they will meet P.R. and make her sign a contract with them .

Vikram was busy in telling Pallavi not to call Rhea and Ranbir every hour . Their eyes glinted with proudness . But one pair of eyes was blank , no glints , nor were they blinking .

Those eyes belonged to Meera . She was trying very hard to not to cry and was successful . "It has been years since I last saw Mumbai . This place has changed so much , it doesn't feel like my entire childhood has been spent here .What if I run into them ? What would I say , and what will be their reactions ? Bhai must be married now , maybe he has kids too . Will those kids ever call me bua ? Will they hate me for hurting their dad and dadi ? " Meera had many thoughts running in her mind seeing this familiar city .

Alia - Everyone listen carefully . Tomorrow night we will meet P.R. , so please be on your best behaviours .

Mitali - Alia this P.R. must be very rich right ? Do you think she will gift us expensive things if we sign a deal with her ?

Abhi - Mitali Bhabhi please , don't say these types of things at the party .

Vikram - Abhi is right . We can't let our first impression be bad infront of her .

Raj - I will take care of that , Mitali won't open her mouth tomorrow .

Alia - Good to know that .

They left for their hotel .

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Today the campers were going for hiking in a near by forest . The forest wasn't very dense . After hiking when they reach their final spot , they will do boating , in the river inside the forest . The river was dense , a person could even drown in it .

Rhea was the most excited one , as today all her problems will be solved . She had a full proof plan , she was going to kill Prachi and no one will doubt her .

Ranbir was searching for Prachi . He found her near a tent . No one was around so he got the opportunity to talk to Prachi in private .

Ranbir - Prachi .

Prachi - What ?

Ranbir - I want to talk about us .

Prachi - There's no us . It is you and me .

Ranbir - Why can't you just accept the fact that you love me ?

Prachi - Don't you have any shame left inside you ? You have a fiancee for god's sake ! And here you are trying to make me say I love you !

Ranbir - You and I both know that I don't love Rhea ! I am just doing this marriage for my mom !

Prachi - Even then you should respect your relation with Rhea ! And for the records you are the one who made a bet to break my heart !

Ranbir - Oh ! Then even you were after my money !

Prachi - Just get lost Ranbir ! I don't have enough patience to deal with you !

Prachi ran away from there . Ranbir and Prachi recalled what had happened .

Prachi's Flashback

It was two days after Rhea had striked the deal with Prachi , that if she broke up with Ranbir then Rhea will unite their parents . Prachi did her part of the deal , she told Ranbir that if he can't give  her money then she doesn't need him .