Chapter 45

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Meera was sitting on the breakfast table waiting for everyone else to join her. It felt good to be back home even though not everyone really considered her a part of their family. But again Meera had a lot of other things to worry about.

Yesterday's memory fresh in her mind , she couldn't believe it was him. After all these years he was here again. But amidst all these awful thoughts she wondered with a little hope in her heart if he remembered her.

The hope soon died knowing that he shouldn't remember her.

Meera - Tum phir se meri zindigi mein nhi aa sakte...You can't come back...You shouldn't have come back not after everything that happened.

At NMISS College , Delhi

Rhea walked towards her class unaware of her surroundings. She was doing the right thing. Rhea herself didn't know how many times she had repeated the same sentence in her mind.

This was the first step to make everything alright. She was sure Ranbir wouldn't have any problem and it seemed as if his family won't have any problem too now not that she cared if they had a problem or not.

On Prachi's Side ,

Prachi looked at Ranbir who was lost in his own world. She was thankful as he wasn't really bothering her. She looked in the front where the Professor was explaining something.

Kunal on the other hand yawned , when was this class getting over again. Glancing at his watch again he smiled seeing that only five minutes of this torture.

Prachi - Stop yawning

Kunal - Huh ?

Prachi - I said stop yawning

Kunal - But I'm sleepy and bored

Prachi - I am too but-

Professor - Prachi and Kunal what are you both discussing ? Care to share with the class ?

Prachi - No sir

The professor shook his head muttering something to himself as the bell rang and the students made their way out.

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia texted someone on her phone.She  understood now that if she wanted to win this war against Pragya , then she had to join hands with somebody who had a grudge against Pragya too.

Alia - The person who caused Pragyas' sons' accident can cause harm to Pragya too. Plus she lives in their house , with them , and they won't even know when she will backstab them.

Smirking a bit and putting her phone aside , Alia strechted her arms.

Alia - Even I have to applaud that girl for her performance. She behaves as if she is their well wisher but in reality she is the one who will bring them to their dooms' day.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Arya lazed on the couch scrolling through her phone when she heard yelling. Oh god not again. But wait that didn't sound like her mom and dad.

Getting up she went towards the noise and there stood her brother and bhabhi arguing over something. That's new. They never seemed to argue before but now ? Arya won't like to talk about it.

Sid - Oh god Roshni !! From where do you get these thoughts ?!

Roshni - From where ?! Please give me a break !! As if you don't know !!

Sid - Look I get it we weren't able to spend time together I had work I apologised for it

Roshni - Yes !! Work !! Spending time with Nitya everyday is work !!

Sid - Roshni don't drag Nitya in this

Roshni - Or what ?!

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Rhea looked at the number in her contacts.Shit this shouldn't feel so weird. Rolling her eyes , she called the number. One ring , two ring , three ring , fourth ring.

Person - Hello ?

Rhea - Mr.Sharma ? It's me Rhea .

Mr.Sharma - Oh Rhea , did you need any help ?

Rhea - Yes , actually I wanted to get....ummm...divorce papers made.

Mr.Sharma - Divorce papers ? Whose divorce ? Abhi's ?

Rhea - No , mine.

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Yuvraj read through the first part of Maya's new book. He had to agree she was brilliant at her work. This book would be a huge success in the market.

Yuvraj - Hmmm...Anu did you read this ?

Ananya - Yeah I did isn't it amazing ? All of Maya's books have been hits so this would also be one.

Yuvraj - Agreed. What type of a book cover do you think would suit it ?

Ananya - No idea. But something dark and edgy I guess ?

Yuvraj - Do you think these characters could be....real ?

Ananya - Who knows ?

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Avantika consoled Roshni , who was crying loudly. Pragya came there as well.

Pragya - Roshni baccha what happened ?

Roshni - Your son maa ,I feel like he doesn't love me anymore.

Pragya - No he loves you of course.

Avantika - What love aunty ? Look at her , she is crying because of him. He doesn't deserve her.

Pragya - There is nothing like that. Sid loves her I know it , she knows it as well. Don't worry I'll talk to him myself about this.

As Pragya left the room , Avantika turned to Roshni.

Avantika - Roshni..... don't you think Sid shouted at you unnecessarily ?

Roshni - But I shouted at him too.

Avantika - Yes but come on you are his to be wife and what did he shout at you for ? Nitya. I feel like Nitya is getting between you two. Even though she is my sister but you are also my sister I want the best for you both.

Biting her lip and scratching her arm Roshni shook her head.

Roshni - I am having a headache, I think I should rest for a while.

______________________________________

Hi guys here is the update. So sorry for being late but my half yearly exams are going on.

What are your thoughts on this chapter and these characters ?

Roshni & Sid ?
Avantika ?
Nitya ?

Kindly vote and comment.

Till then,
Lots of love
Take care of yourself
~ Vani