Chapter 12

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

Abhi came inside the hall , nobody was present there . He quickly went to his room . Meera was present there .

Meera - Mr.Mehra ? What happened ? Why are your clothes having dirt marks ?

Abhi , absent mindely - Nothing , Pragya kicked me ......

Meera , chuckled - Pragya ji kicked you ?

Abhi - Yes ......

Abhi went to washroom . While Meera laughed whole heartedly , after whatever happened it was nice to see Pragya standing up for herself .

Meera - Mr. Mehra must have done something , Pragya ji won't beat someone without a reason .I have understood now why Pragya ji left this house . One day I will also leave from this hell.

At night time ,

In Sarita Ji's House ,

Pragya thought to stay with Sarita ji for a night , Sarita ji was making arrangements for their stay . Vansh liked Sarita Ji's company .

Sarita ji - Pragya , I have a question.

Pragya - What question ?

Sarita ji - If you are from Oberoi family then why did you use Arora as surname ?

Pragya - Okay I will tell you . Come sit first .

Now they both sat on the sofa .

Pragya - When I was young , my parents died in a car accident . I was really close to my mother . My mother was not from a rich family , she was from a middle class family . I was in shock when dadi said that my mother will never return . I used to cry a lot . My chacha and Chachi tried their very best to provide their love for me . But I still used to cry .

A lone tear escaped Pragya's eyes , while she was thinking about her parents.

Pragya - My maasi Mrs.Sarla Arora , came to stay with us , I got really attached to her afterall maasi is like a second mother . My dadi noticed that whenever I was with maasi , I didn't cry . Dadi asked maasi to take me with her for a few days . There I met Bulbul
we became inseperable . My dadi took a decision and that I should stay with my maasi . So , my surname changed from Oberoi to Arora . I used to visit the oberoi mansion at weekends .

Pragya smiled at Sarita ji , who in return stroked her hair lovingly .

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai
In Prachi's Room ,

Prachi was sitting on her bed , hugging her knees . She recalled what she heard a little while ago . The news of Ranbir and Rhea's engagement finally reached her ears , she was heartbroken . And why wouldn't she be heartbroken afterall she lost her first love . She overheard Shahana talking about Ranbir's haldi ceremony .

Prachi - Why is it always me ? Why I have to let go of my precious possessions always ? Rhea has everything she wanted ..... Why can't I have everything I want ? Am I not good enough to deserve someone's love and care ? My first love is getting married to my own twin sister ........ Should I be happy for Rhea ? Or should I cry at my bad fate ?

Prachi had many questions swirling inside her mind but she didn't have answer for any of them . She cried herself to sleep .

Next Morning ,

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

Alia was waiting for Abhi in hall . She wanted to know how her dear brother insulted and humiliated Pragya . Abhi came downstairs .

Alia - Good morning Bhai .

Abhi - Good morning .

Alia - Did you meet Pragya yesterday Bhai ?

Abhi recalled whatever happened . He couldn't tell Alia that , his image would be tarnished .

Abhi - Yes , I did .....

Alia - What did you say to her ?

Abhi - I insulted her . I told her to apologise to you , for the mistake she has done . You know Alia , she started crying infront of me .

Alia - Really bhai ?

Abhi - Really .

Meera , who was coming downstairs heard all this . She wanted to finish Abhi's manly image infront of Alia .

Meera - Mr Mehra , I have putted the ointment in the left drawer .

Alia - Ointment ? For what ?

Abhi - For nothi-

Meera - You don't know Alia ? Mr.Mehra got kicked yesterday .

Alia - What ?!!!

Meera - Yes , Pragya ji kicked him out of the house!!!!

Alia - Bhai you told me something else !!

Abhi - I am sorry Alia.... But Pragya didn't listen to me at all .

Alia - But kick ?!!! Like seriously Bhai you got kicked out !!! If someone identified you that moment , our reputation will be tarnished !!!!

Abhi - Calm down Alia ......

Alia - I don't wanna talk to you !!! You went there to revenge my insult and got yourself a kick instead !!!!

Alia went from there , Abhi glared at Meera and went after Alia . Meera laughed at the brother-sister duo .

At Sarita Ji's House ,

Vansh and Pragya were leaving . Sarita ji wanted them to stay for a few days more .

Sarita ji - Stay for a few days more .

Pragya - Sorry Sarita ji but we have to handle business too .

Sarita ji - Okay fine . But remember to visit me .

Vansh - We won't remember to visit you .

Sarita ji - Why ?

Vansh - Because you are coming with us .

Sarita ji - What ? How can I ?

Pragya - Sarita ji you took so much care of me . Give me a chance to care for you . Mom will become your friend easily .

Vansh - And I will have someone on my team when Pragya fights with me .

Pragya - Shut up Vansh !!!

Sarita ji - Okay I will come with you both . Wait I will inform Rishi .

Sarita ji went to pack her clothes .

Vansh - Who is Rishi ?

Pragya - Sarita Ji's grandson . He is a really nice boy .

"Rishi , this name sounds familiar . Where have I heard this name ?" Vansh thought to himself .

Sarita ji , Pragya and Vansh left for airport . Pragya had already done something to destroy the M&K family slowly and bit by bit .

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update .

Guess who is back to Wattpad after a day ? Me 🙋 !! Really sorry I couldn't update yesterday . I had a very bad , I literally cried at the end of the day 😭.

Kumkum Bhagya talks - I watched Friday's episode , I mean did Rhea rape Ranbir or something ? Can someone please clear my confusion ?

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________