chapter 01

3 years later.

The Randhawa Mansion stood tall in the middle of Madhavgarh. A town near udaipur. In these 3 years, Many things got changed. The Mansion which once was fill with laughter and joy, now remain silent and dead most of the time. The relations which once were the foundation of this home is now broken into pieces. The happiness vanished from this mansion. The only thing remains is Pain and agony. However there is one person who is light of this house. She is the cure of everyone's pain even for sometime. Her presence is enough to lighten their day. The only laughter echoed in this Mansion is of her. She is none other than DIYA VIVAN RANDHAWA.

Siya- Diya , diya where are you, for the last time I am saying come out...

Nandini- siya why are shouting on her.. 

Seeing Nandini standing at the top of stair. Siya gulped.  Well you can't even raise your voice on diya in front of  Nandini Randhawa she will straight away cut your head..

Siya- Maa, see she is not coming out , her milk is getting cold. Suddenly siya saw someone hiding behind Nandini.

Ooh my god you naughty girl, come out..

Diya showed her tongue to her mother. She knew her dadi wont let anyone touch her.

Siya- Maa .. siya whined looking at Nandini..

Suddenly someone hold Diya' ear from behind..

Pakhi- why are you troubling your mother diya.

Nandini- she is not troubling anyone Pakhu, she just dont want to drink milk and siya is forcing her to do that.. Nandini shrugged her shoulder, siya opened her mouth, and Pakhi just rolled her eyes.  She took diya in her arms and move downwards..

The only person who can handle Diya is Pakhi. Diya listen to her, if Pakhi had said  something she will never go against it.. Pakhi is her Pakhu angel... Diya is very attached to her and so was pakhi. Diya is the only source of happiness in  her life..

Just after 2 months of that black day, Nandini asked Vivan and Siya to get married. She dont want to take any risk with them. Soon after their marriage, siya got pregnant with Diya..
After so many days, the family received some good news. Everyone had smile on their faces.. just like how siya was the first one to know about Pakhi's pregnancy. Siya also told Pakhi about her pregnancy even before  Vivan...
Pakhi cried that day, she remembered her baby who was murdered brutally.
Throughout siya's pregnancy Pakhi took care of her like a mother..
And even after diya's birth, when siya was unable to take care of diya due to her health issues. It was Pakhi who took care of the new born. Soon Diya also got attached with her. Siya was happy seeing their bond. She felt blessed that unlike her diya have the love of 2 mothers.

Diya gestured pakhi that she dont want to drink milk, she was making faces... pakhi laughs seeing her antics. 

Nandini was sulking while drinking tea.

Nandini- if she dont want to drink, then why you both are hell bound in making her do that. 

Siya just shaked her head.. she took the glass of milk and asked Diya to drink it.. when she denied Siya showed her eyes warning her,..

Pakhi- Diya bacha, you want to become strong like your father and Chachu na.. diya nodded her head..
The  please drink it.  See your mom had added chocolate, thats your favourite right.
Diya finaly drank the milk... siya huffed a sigh..

Nandini- finally now diya come here, you dont need to stay with those devilss but diya hugged Pakhi more tightly and glared at Nandini. 
Siya laughed out loud and said..

You cant make her leave her Pakhu maa. Right diya. Saying this she went to kitchen..

Nandini- traitor...

Vivan- now who is at your hit list maa. Vivan arrived at breakfast table.

Nandini- who else your daughter. She is a traitor vivan , when she want to hide from her mom she'll come to me but now when i am calling her she is not leaving Pakhi..

Vivan just kept his mouth shut. He seriously dont want to get involve in the matter of 4 girls.. including his daughter. She will scold the hell out of him if he would say one word aganist her.. just like everyone diya had wrapped his father on her fingers, her one command, his father will do anything to fulfill her wish  just like her chachu and dadu.

She gestured Pakhi asking where is Chachu and dadu..

Prithvi- your dadu is here princess. Diya ran towards her dadu.. making Nandini widened her eyes and sulk more now..

Vivan and Pakhi looked at two oldies who from the past 3 years were on cold war. They would care for each other but will never show it.  Prithvi tried his best to ask her forgiveness but Nandini remain adamant as a result prithvi gave up. Now they only have a unseen competition between them. Competition of who will get diya's more attention her dadi or dadu and clearly diya is biased toward her dadu more just like her dad and Chachu.

Soon Veer also arrived at table.. the moment he arrive the atmosphere around him changed, his personality speaks danger, power and anger. Except his family no one can sit with him. They are too scared to even look at him.

Pakhi- you are late bhai..

Veer- i was doing some work Pakhu..

Siya- liar.. you were in the boxing ring right. 

Veer just focused his attention on his plate.. this was his routine, eat, work, boxing that's it. He doesn't sleep , dont take rest. If not for his family member who made him forcefully take rest, he would go straight 3 days without sleep. He is scared of those nightmares ,her screams.. he dont want to relive that moment again and again. He stills goes there where he lost her, in the hope that may be he'll once again find her. Vivan looked at his brother sitting in front of him. He was someone else , his veer bhai died 3 years ago along with his Aaru bhabhi. The person sitting in front of him was soulless. No one is able to forget what happen 3 years ago. Its just they are pretending to move on but in reality everyone is stuck there.

Suddenly veer felt some very soft punches on his arms.. diya was punching him just like how he taught her.. veer smile seeing her. It was diya because of whom Veer visit his home. To see her, to play with her, to talk with her. She reminds him of her. Just like his Aarohi diya was innocent,  sweet and cute angel. Yes she was an angel who have given each everyone a reason to smile , a reason to live.

Veer- hmm why my princess is angry with me.

Diya gesture him that yesterday he didnt come home, she was waiting for him to tell the story of his angel..

Everyone knew whom Diya was talking about.. Aarohi... Veer's angel. Veer tell diya about her. He even took her in his room to show Aarohi's picture. His room is full of her pictures.. each and every corner of his room have her pictures..

Veer- i was busy princess but i promise today i will tell you her story.. 

Diya put  her small finger in front of him.. veer laughs and keep his finger giving her promise..

Everyone have a smile on their faces.. diya finally went to her father, who feed her breakfast.

Vivan , veer,  Prithvi and Nandini is very protective of diya. One single scratch,they will turn whole house upside down.. no one can harm their princess.. one of the reason for their over protectiveness is Diya's inability to speak.. that's why everyone in the house have learnt sign language to communicate with her. It was only siya and Pakhi, who scold her.

Everyone left for their work after breakfast. Siya went with Nandini, they have some work in their school. It was Pakhi and diya as always.. Pakhi have withdrawn herself from everything, she didn't go outside, in functions. She usually spent her time with diya and her Vardhan. The liveliness in her, was gone. By each passing day her hope was dying. 3 years ago she was the one who saved Vardhan from his darkness, now it was only Vardhan who can save her falling in the same darkness of pain.