chapter 18

Vardhan sat with pakhi, whole day. Diya was sleeping with her. Vicky was sitting there reading a book.. he was waiting for bhuvan to give him information about Raksha.
Pakhi opened her eyes, pakhi looked around and find Diya sleeping with her. Vardhan was sitting on the chair and was looking something on his phone.. vicky was sitting on the sofa. He was the first one to looked at Pakhi.

Vicky- Pakhuu... you are okay right..

Hearing vicky's voice ,vardhan jerked his head and looked towards Pakhi. She blinked her eyes at vicky, communicating him that she was okay.. pakhi carefully put Diya's head from her chest to lap.. she patted her head and kissed her forehead.

Vardhan- Pakhi how are you feeling..

Pakhi nodded her head and mouthed fine.. Vardhan sighs.. they both were staring each other..

Vicky- I know Pakhu is pretty but you can call the doctor now. Vicky told Vardhan, folding his hands in front of him.. Vardhan raised an eyebrow seeing his attitude whereas Pakhi laughed on his comment.

Vardhan- where did bhabhi find him.. what was she looking for.. veer bhai..

Pakhi smiled , indeed Vicky was younger version of veer. His sarcasm,  his attitude matches with him.. vardhan called the doctor.. soon diya also woke up..as soon as she saw Pakhu she jumped on her and hugged her tightly.

Pakhi- i am fine bacha...

Diya- where did you go Pakhu,, i was looking for you.. what happened.. is it paining alot.

Diya gestured pakhi and asked her about her health.. Pakhi made her sit on her lap and kissed her fingers..

Pakhi- no baby its not hurting and see i am fit and fine..

Diya showed her pinky finger,  pakhi joined the finger mouthed promise...

Siya and Aarohi entered the room. Vardhan told Pakhi that he'll return in half an hour.. Pakhi didn't want Vardhan to go but he assured her that he'll come back..

Veer, vardhan and vivan went to the place where vijendra Rathore was taken into custody..

Bhuvan-sir we caught him, this bastard hit her pregnant wife. Our man took her to the hospital but i dont think she will be able to make it.

Vivan came and punched vijendra Rathore on the face..

Vijendra- you BASTARD leave me i said leave me.

Veer had enough of this man.. he shot him on his head. No one messes with his family. Today he had destroyed the last blood of Rathores, their arch enemy.

Vardhan- Take his body and throw it from the cliff.

Saying this the Randhawa's went from there. Unknown to them, a 5 year boy saw them killing his father. His face was tears stricken. Today he lost both his parents. He went to the hospital  to see his mother.  But his mother died while giving birth to her sister. When he came back to his house he saw his father being brutally killed. He was holding his baby sister in his hands... his eyes were red..

Aviraj Rathore- i will avenge you Veer Randhawa.  I will destroy you and your family. Just i like how my mother cried till her last breath, you will also cry. I will snatch away your happiness. I will show you what hell looks like.
Saying this he left from there with his sister.. he vowed to return for his revenge. He vowed to detroyed those who took everything from him.

Veer- Vardhan did you find out, what happened to Raksha.

Vardhan nodded his head. Veer, vivan vardhan and bhuvan were returning back to hospital.