chapter 10

Tara was still standing in daze. Suddenly Veer hugged her. Veer hugged Tara close to him.

Veer- Aarohi..

Veer whispers her name. Tara widened her eyes. The name sounded so familiar to her. She came back to her senses and started wiggling in his arms. Suddenly someone pushed Veer. Veer saw a small boy glaring at him.. he narrowed his eyes ..

Vicky- stay away from my Taru..

Vicky shouted standing in front of Tara. He was shooting daggers at Veer. How dare he touched his tara.

Veer- excuse me.

Veer asked in a very low voice. Who the hell is this kid and why the hell is he calling his Aarohi , Tara.

Tara holds Vicky shoulder and pushed him behind her. She dont know who this man is and she dont want anyone to harm vicky.

Tara- who are you..

To say veer was shocked would be an understatement. His Aarohi is asking him who is he.. for a minute he became speechless.

Veer- Aarohi I am  veer.

He tried to touch her but Tara stepped back.

Tara- Look i guess you are mistaking, i am not Aarohi i am tara.

Veer was just looking at her. He was not able to understand anything. He hold her hands and jerked her forward, making her shriek.

Veer- I am mistaking, even if i forget myself but i will never forget my Aarohi. From past 3 years i have kept your name and your face in my heart. I wont make a mistake in recognizing my Aarohi...

Vicky- leave her, what the hell are you doing , leave her..

Vicky tried to push Veer away from Tara. But veer didnt budge from his place. Tara was looking in his eyes. These eyes, the same eyes who once have happiness in them are now reflecting Pain. Suddenly veer hissed in pain..  tara saw Vicky hit him with a wooden log. Tara immediately went towards vicky and made him drop that log..

Tara- oohh my god vicky are you hurt.. what are doing .. she hugged him to her stomach.

Veer was seeing her, her concerns which once was for him now is for someone else. Suddenly vivan appeared there. Vivan saw each and everything. He knew something is not right with Aarohi. He dont want veer to take any wrong step.

Vivan- Bhai are you alright..

Veer was glaring vicky and vice versa.. tara was looking at Veer with curiosity. Vivan cleared his throat to gain her Attention.

Vivan- I dont know why you are not recognizing us Aaru bhabhi..

Tara- bhabhi..

Vivan- yes, you are my brother's wife. He looked at veer, who was busy glaring at a 8 year old boy.

Tara widened her eyes. Wife.... her heartbeats increases. Vivan showed her a picture. Picture of him with veer and Aarohi..

Tara looked at the picture. Her breathing was coming out in pants. Her body started trembling.

Vicky- Taru .. Taru...
Vicky shouted seeing her swaying in her place. But before she could fall, Veer hold her. She looked at him with half open eyes. Veer made her sit in the nearby bench and sat infront of her. He checked her forehead and cupped her face.

Vicky tried to go towards aarohi but this time Vivan held him from back of his collar. He seriously had enough of this boy.. vicky glared Vivan.. vivan showed him his toothy smile.

Veer- Aarohi are you alright, what's happening.. Aarohi please please talk to me.

Tara was looking at Veer, his concern, his fears all those were so real. She was feeling overwhelmed.

Tara- I dont remember anything.

Veer- huh.

She removed his hands.

Tara- I dont remember anything. From past 3 years i have been living with these children. I have no clue what my life was like 3 years back..

Her each and every word was shooting daggers in his chest. Her Aarohi dont recognized him. She had completely forgotten him and his love. What game life is playing with him. The love which kept him alive for 3 years, the same love dont even remembered his existence. He wanted to cry and scream.  Why his love is so painful.
Tara was looking him, his eyes showed her how much hurt he is.
Vivan leave Vicky. Vicky immediately pushed Veer aside and hugged Tara.
Veer fall on road. He was numb. Vivan helped Veer to stand.

Vivan- Aaru bhabhi, 3 years ago we all thought that you died, from drowning in the river. We also found a body wearing your clothes. But yesterday my Wife.. siya she saw you at the fair. That's why we came here in your search.  You are saying that you dont remember anything about your past. I think it will be better if we look into this matter. How you reach this orphanage, where were you before that and whose body was that which we found.

It was too much for Tara.. she always wanted to know about her past but now when her past is standing in front of her, she dont have courage to face it. Her past is too painful. She can say that by seeing the pain in his eyes. He was looking towards her with so much hope..but she was unable to recognize him. Suddenly she heard vicky's voice..

Vicky- Taru... you are going with them..

Tara- shhhsss i am not going anywhere. Okay.. i am here with you..

Veer closes his eyes. Vivan put a hand on his shoulder assuring him..

Vivan- bhabhi i guess you should come with us.

Tara- no i cant leave my children here. I cant leave vikram

Vivan - dont worry about children , my team will lookout for him. But please come with us. My family your family is waitinh for you. There is so many things which we need to solve.

Vicky- she is not going with you all...

Tara- I'll come but Vikram will also come with me..

Vivan nodded his head.

Vivan asked them to pack their bags. Meanwhile vivan messaged Pakhi and explain her everything. He also told her not to tell mom and dad anything. First he need to find out what actually happened 3 years ago. How Aarohi reached Aashiyan. He need to find out about all this.  Aarohi's condition is also not good. They all need to handle the situation patiently. He was happy he was damn happy that Aarohi is alive. He thanked god for keeping her safe all these years. He looked towards Veer , who was lost. He knows what Veer must be going through. There is only one person who can make him understand. Pakhi. He need to reached there as soon as possible.

Soon Tara bid goodbye to all children she told them that she'll meet them soon.

Veer, Tara , Vivan and vicky left from there. Throughout the car ride vicky was glaring vivan and veer. Vivan rolled his eyes..

Vivan- he isVeer bhai 2.0. It was difficult to handle 1 now here there are 2. Vivan muttered.

Tara was deep in her thoughts. In a single moment, she came face to face with her past. It was difficult for her to absorb all the information. The only comfort which she have was that Veer was there with her.. she don't know how and when but his presence is enough to make her feel secured. The moment he hugged her ,she felt alive as if this was the thing she was waiting for. She wanted to stay in his arms forever and ever.

Tara- what's happening to me, why i am thinking like this.. tara thought
she looked at veer. He was looking outside. His face, she was admiring him, just like how she used to do in his sleep. Unknown to her a smile formed on Veer's smile. His Aarohi is here, with him.